𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

     You woke up to Nelly plopping on you. "HELP, I can't breathe." You muffled from under the blankets.

     "Girl wake up! It's already 12 o'clock." Day slapped your ass causing you to jolt up.

     "Okayyy so, it's Saturday. I can't sleep in a bit?" You pulled down the blankets to reveal your stank face. Y'all were up till 2 am watching scary movies last night. Now, it was the day of Trell's party and you wanted to get your rest before having to stay up another night.

  "Daysha woke me up so you gotta get up too," Nelly said crawling in your bed to lay on top of you.

     "I was boreddd... I've been up since 8," Day whined, also getting in with you.

  "It's not my fault you an early riser." You pushed her off but she continued to cuddle against you. "Ughh... fine, I'm up."

     You picked up your phone checking the time.

12:26
+15 New Notifications

T❤️

9:36 am: Good Morning💕

     You smiled at your phone texting him back.

Gremlins👹
8:46 am

Hungry🦛
   someone up ????
   plsss im bored😞

10:36

T Rex🦖
   y yo ass up so early
   i kno u excited for my shit but damn😂😂

Hungry🦛
   Trell stfu nb excited bout tht bum ass party😐

TheEvil👫
   i bet she laid an outfit out on da bed n everything🤣

Hungry🦛
   Chance, u NEED to start laying out sum clothes cs sumn clearly going wrong wit ur fits🤷🏾‍♀️

TheEvil👫
   nigga u the one wearing tht cheap ahh shein shi

Hungry🦛
   so u sayin u actually buy yo shit ??? i thought yo ass robbed a homeless nigga for his drip😭😭

T Rex🦖
   dayummm
   Chance u go?😧

TheEvil👫
   imma beat both y'all asses

T Rex🦖
   😰

Hungry🦛
   😝

You looked over at Day, "How y'all alr arguing and the day barely started?"

"That's not me. They started it first," She threw her hands up in defense.

You sat up, "The party don't start till 8, y'all wanna do something until then?"

Nelly shrugged, "We can go get sum to eat. I kno Daysha ass probably starving." You both laughed. Day smacked a pillow across Nell's head which resulted in her grabbing a pillow and smacking harder.

"I'm cool with that," You said. "Y'all wanna head back home so y'all can change? We can meet at [favorite restaurant]."

"Yeah, I'm down. Ty still picking you up later?"