𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

"YURRRR," You heard Chanelle's voice shout from downstairs. Both Daysha and Nell had a key to your house, which you sometimes regret giving. They would always burst in at the most random times. One moment you would be watching TV, then the next, Day was in your kitchen looking for snacks.

Day swung your bedroom door open with a loud "YURRRR," before slamming onto your bed. Chanelle followed in after putting their bags on your floor She sunk into the bean bag that laid in the corner.

"Day, why you always gotta disturb my rest."

"Why you always resting?" She smirked, "Now get up, you kno how long you be taking to get ready."

"Y'all already kno what you wearing?" You asked sitting up.

"Yup," Chanelle popped the p, pulling out a black distressed dress from her bag. "Hopefully no bitch tryna fight, cause ion think this no fighting dress."

"I'm wearing that set I bought with you at the mall," Day chimed in.

You got out your bed and stood in front of your closet. You had wayyy too many clothes piled up from shopping trips. You bent over to start to dig around for something to wear, "You told Chance that he was picking us up from here already?" You picked up a leather skirt, nodded you head, and threw it on your bed before going back into the pile to search for a top.

"Shii I ain even tell him he was driving," Nelly said picking up her phone.

"Giirrrrlll," You and Daysha whined.

"He's my brother, he gon pick us up whether he like it or not," She dialed his number, putting it on speaker so y'all can hear. Chance was Chanelle's twin brother who also played for the basketball team. Besides blood, they shared the same temper except people tend to be more scared of him than Nelly. Especially after he sent those two boys to the emergency room from nearly beating them to death.

But despite his reputation, Chance was actually not that scary. He was like a big brother to you, even though he was younger due to his late birthday. Once you get to know him, he's actually a funny guy and cares a lot about his friends. You would say he had a better attitude than Chanelle since you rarely seen him angry, but once he does...

The phone rang twice before he picked up, "What you want?"

Chanelle scrunched up her face, "Why you always assume I want sumn? I can't call my lovely twin brother just to talk now?"

"Mhm... Ion even remember the last time we had a full conversation Nell."

"Stop lyin. We was just on da game together yesterday."

He started to fake cry, ignoring what she had said, "Y-you only call me when you need money or food. Se supone que debemos ser familia, Nell."

"Bro shut up," He laughed as she rolled her eyes, "Anyways... Can you pretty please drive us to Trell's party?"

"Who's 'us'? You not home?" He questioned.

"Nigga who else I be with?" She snapped back.

"Heyyy Chance," You finally spoke up. You picked up a top looking at it carefully. You nodded your head again throwing it in the same spot on your bed.

"Heyyy Rea"

"Hey Chance," Daysha echoed after you.

"Ew... Rea I ain't kno u got a dog. It keep barking." He joked. Him and Day always argued like they were siblings. More than him and his actual twin did.

"Imma snatch one of yo dreads out, keep playing," Day threatened.

"Do it nigga. I'll snatch yours back."