𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Already a few rotations in, you started to ease into your high. Eyes low, you laughed as Daysha drunkenly danced to the loud music that was starting to hurt your head. You watched as the crowd get hype when the next song, Freak Hoe by Future, turned on.

     "THIS MY SONNGGGG," Day yelled. She grabbed you and Jasaia's hand dragging you two onto the floor, Jaida following closely behind her girl. "Ayeeee, bouce dat ass make yo knees touch yo elbows," Day sung, bending over to twerk on you.

     "This bitch lit as fuckk," You heard Jasaia say laughing. She copied, bending over to twerk on Jaida. You hyped them both up, pulling out your phone to record. "Ayeee, Titanic on my wrist, bad bitch on my dick," You rapped along, feeling like you were their nigga.

     Day danced for a bit before stopping to turn towards you, "Come on girl. Why you ain shakin ass? I thought we was on hot girl shit tonight?"

     You waved your hands towards, "I need more liquor in my system fore I start throwin ass."

     "I thought you said Nell was getting you a drink?" Jaida questioned. Her grip was tight around Jasaia making sure nobody even thought about touching her.

     "Yeaaa, I thought so too. But she been gon for a while," You looked around searching the floor for her. Where dis bitch at? "Imma go look for her real quick. I'll be back."

     "Okayyyyy pookie," Day too crossed to even comprehend what you were saying.

     "Stay safe babes," Jasaia blew you a kiss as you made your way through the crowd.

     You walked into the kitchen expecting to find Nelly and Trell but were shocked to see that it was basically empty. Besides you, there only stood one other boy who stood by the counters rolling up. She really gonna disappear after asking if I wanted something. Wowwww.

     You decided to just make your own drink instead. You opened the fridge pulling out a bottle of fruit punch, pouring it in an empty cup. Now where's the liquor... You looked around the kitchen, spotting an untouched bottle of casamigos behind the boy rolling.
(🌙: I always gotta mix my liquor wit sumn sweet cs ts be nasty)

     "Excuse me, I get that bottle behind you?"

     "Oh my faul- wait, ain't you that girl from the restaurant?" You focused your blurred vision on the boy. There stood Khalon, your waiter from earlier today. Out his work attire, his locs were now loose under a snapback. He wore a graphic tee with cargos and some dunks to match.

     "Oh shit. Funny seeing you here. Khalon, right?" You greeted the familiar face.

     "Yeaaa. I didn't catch your name earlier," He looked you up and down before holding out his hand.

     "My bad. I'm Reagan," You introduced yourself, shaking his hand.

     "Reagan...," he repeated after you, "I like that. You kno Trell?"

     "Yep." You said popping the p. "He basically like my brother." You eyed the bottle that remained behind him.

     "My fault, I'm still in your way," He grabbed the bottle opening it. He poured the alcohol into your cup before placing it back down.

     "Thanks," You took a couple of sips, trying to catch up with the rest of the group. Finally content, you turned back before feeling a hand grab your arm.

     You jerked your head back. "It must be fate we meet again like this. I could still get your socials?"

     You held your free hand up, "I still got a-"