𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢- 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

Gremlins👹

T-Rex🦖
tana u tryna hoop after we get out of practice ?

Nana👵🏾
i'm down

Hungry🦛
y yall only wanna play basketball
youn got no other hobbies or nun🙄

TheEvil👫
um... excuse me miss
we didn't ask u😐

Troll🧌
yall texting in the gc like yall did🤨

we bored too😕

Hungry🦛
yea y we never get invited ?

TheEvil👫
they said no pets at the park
sorry😘

men used to build houses😟

Hungry🦛
now when i shove my fist up yo ass
don't be sayin nun

TheEvil👫
😰

T-Rex🦖
😧

Nana👵🏾
😮

Troll🧌
it's cool cs i alr kno what park yall
going to

T-Rex🦖
we not going to tht one😌

Troll🧌
   u acting like i don't got tht lo🤨

TheEvil👫
   sigh...
   another L for the boys😔

Nana👵🏾
😞

T-Rex🦖
😖

Hungry🦛
ugh
yall so corny😒

Nana👵🏾
   Reagan u need a ride ?

nahhh since u wanna be
apart of the boys so bad i'll ride
with Day😒

Nana👵🏾
   😑
don't be like tht

hmph🙄

You rolled on your side, giggling to yourself as you plopped your phone onto your bed. Beside you, Daysha and Chanelle lay on their side, holding their phones to their face as they continued to type away in the chat.

Day tilted her phone down, giving you a quick side-eye. "Girrrllll," She smirked, earning a giggle from Nell.

"What?" You asked back, confused at her look.

She rolled her eyes, sitting up from the bed. "You better accept that man's offer," She poked your arm, "You kno you wanna ride with him."

"Mmcht... not this again," You squirmed away from her finger, pretending to bite it off. She quickly snatched it away, a cheeky look still on her face.

It's been a couple of days since you first introduced Tana to the group and to your knowledge, they seemed to be getting along great. Tana became more comfortable, slowly showing bits of his personality. He seemed to fit the goofy vibe that all of you had. Especially with Chance and Trell. After a few afternoons of basketball, he easily earned his way into the group chat.

As far as with you, the two of you have become closer yourselves. Tana became more relaxed around you, allowing room to be more open with each other. You started to learn more about him, his nature, his family. You even found yourself FaceTiming him just to chat. His presence was nice to be around, whether it was the two of you making jokes or you just watching him on the game.

You loved having a new friend, especially one that felt so comfortable to be with. It's almost as if you two had been friends for years.

However, to Day and Nelly, this meant a new love interest for you. With sly looks, they always found a way to make it seem as though Tana liked you. And although you assure them that you're just friends, those two never seem to back down. They somehow even convinced Chance and Trell, causing an even bigger headache for you.