𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

After Build-a-Bear, you and Tana decided to take some time out to go shopping before heading to Pandora. It's been a while since you've been to the mall. The two of you explored your favorite stores, adding to the collection of bags with each stop.

Eventually, you landed in the shoe store. Tana said he needed some new shoes, and you decided you could also use a pair or two yourself. The store was divided in half, the women's section being on one side and the men's on the other. After a bit of back and forth, you two decided to split up and meet back in the middle once you were ready.

You made your way over to the women's side, scanning the shelves for any shoes that caught your eye. You weren't looking for anything in particular, just something to match the clothes you already had in your closet. You picked up a pair of low navy-blue retro dunks and observed the stitch that lined the Nike check. Nodding your head, you held onto the shoe before moving on to find another pair.

Your search was interrupted by a giggle heard from behind you. You scanned the area before landing on two boys who stood a distance from you. The two of them talked to each other, eyeing you in between each of their whispers.

You sighed to yourself, avoiding eye contact with the two. The last thing you wanted was to be bothered, but you knew they would keep trying as long as you were alone. You quickly put back the dunks before retreating to Tana on the other side.

"You found something you like?" You asked, peeking over his shoulder.

He turned around to show you the two Jordans that sat in his hands. "I'm thinkin bout these two," He said, noticing your empty hands, "What bout you? Youn see nothin?"

"Nah..." You frowned back, "It's fine, I just won't get anything."

Tana eyed your expression before looking over to the other side himself. His brows furrowed as his eyes landed on the two boys who remained there, still giggling amongst themselves. "You sure?" He asked again, "Lemme see, I bet there's you like."

He took your hand to lead you back over to the women's side. You stood quietly beside him as his tall figure searched through the multiple shoes displayed. "What about these?" He picked up the same navy dunks you had before, eyeing them himself before handing them to you.

"I was actually looking at these," You smiled, shocked that he was able to pick them out so easily.

You glanced back over to the boys, whose attention was still locked on you. One tapped the other's shoulder, whispering something in his ear which apparently gave him enough courage to start walking over.

You shot your head down hoping that if you ignored him, he would just leave you alone. Most of the time they take the hint, leaving after you give them simple and dry responses. But others were persistent, annoying you until you finally gave them some way to contact you.

You nervously awaited their arrival, body tense as you still held the shoe, "Yeah, but... I don't think these would look good on m-"

Just then, Tana takes hold of your waist from behind encapsulating you in his chest. You flinch as his warm hands land on your exposed stomach. Memories from the other night come flooding back in as you recall his familiar touch. He pulls you closer, swirling circles with his thumbs along your skin.

"Tana..." You spout out nervously, "What's wrong?"

You feel his chin take place on your shoulder. His loose twist brushed along your hot cheek as he tilted his head closer to yours. "Nun," His deep voice resonated close to your ear, "I'm just tryna see what you're seeing."