𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢-𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

"So you telling me, Ty dragged you out of Trell's party just cause you told waiter boy you had a boyfriend?!" Chanelle asked, lifting her head up from Daysha's nails.

It was the morning after the whole playground incident, and you decided to listen to Tana and open up to your friends about the situation. It took a lot of contemplation, but eventually, you decided to send a text to the girls asking for them to meet up. Now you, Daysha, Jaida, and Jasaia sat in Nelly's living room while you broke down the whole story to them.

You nodded your head letting out a sigh. It was hard retelling the story. Not fully processing the situation yourself, new emotions came out as you realized more details. Embarrassed at first, you were surprised with how well your friends reacted. They listened, comforting you when needed, and gave their own advice.

It was nice having someone to hear you out. Hear how you felt. Without any judgment placed on you.

"And all because he doesn't 'trust' you to be loyal?" Jasaia asked, a frown coming onto her face.

"Yeah..." You let out another sigh, "Or at least that's what he told me." You grabbed a bottle of pink nail polish, giving it a shake, before applying a coat to her nails.

"I'm sorry, Rea, but that's bullshit," Nelly jolted up, getting a bit of nail polish on Daysha's fingers in the process.

"That's what I'm saying!" You agreed. You thought it would be best to go to the girls first. While they can be hotheaded, they often thought before acting. Chance, on the other hand, would've been on the way to Ty the moment you told him Ty put his hands on you.

You put the brush back in the bottle, blowing on Jasaia's nails before letting her hand go. Your hands, which were a combination of sparkly blues and purples, were now dry enough for you to get some of the hot fries Day was eating earlier.

"So that's why you were gone for so long at the party," Jaida said, her nails matching Jasaia, "We thought you had gotten kidnapped."

You decided to leave out the whole Tana part, the playground included. You knew your friends and the last thing you wanted was for him to be bombarded by questions. Especially if they knew it was his hoodie you came back wearing.

"Rea, why you ain't tell us this before? I know we a lil slow, but we could tell something was wrong," Day asked.

You let out a giggle, popping another fry in your mouth, "Ion kno... I guess I didn't want to bother y'all about my stupid boy problems. Especially when y'all been telling me to cut him off."

"With as much as this girl be bothering you with her problems," Jaida said, giving Daysha a smack in her head. Day only gave mean mug back since her hands still trapped by Nelly's painting.

"Girl, you know we always here to listen," Jasaia smiled, "You're gonna go crazy trying to keep everything to yourself."

"I feel like I already have," You joked back. To be honest, you were glad Santana was there yesterday. Knowing you, it probably would've been another year before you finally had this conversation. But now opening up, your head was clearer. You could finally think without it being too much for you to handle.

"What I'm worried about is this waiter boy," Chanelle said, giving you a smirk. She looked at Day's nails, nodding before finally setting her free, "I thought you said you didn't want him, Ms. Girl."

"Khalon? Ain't that Trell's homeboy?" Jaida asked.

You mean mugged Nelly before nodding your head, "I didn't! But I guess he was just... there?"