episode 1

Haden POV :
" Food , get in line! " the ottoman scum shouted out . They treated us like one would treat a lowly fly ... That almost made me chuckle , maybe we really were worse than fly's . Nails uneven ,- black and brown from dirt . Hair all tangled , body dirty and smelly .

The sleeping girls woke up at the loud noises , many looked excited to finally eat something

The sleeping girls woke up at the loud noises , many looked excited to finally eat something . It isn't like we were severely starved , but still . Most expected to be already slaughtered . I am not particularly close to any of the girls , we are all rather civil . But the ones I seem to talk the most to are Maria and Alexandra . They just like me have gotten re-sold a few times . By what I know they're a present from Crimea .

Alexandra is a a fighter that is overcome by dark thoughts . Her whole family got killed in front of her.
Maria on the other hand is a rather calm, happy person. As long as she's alive she's grateful. I admire both of them in it's own way .

All the girls got up and stood in line to receive the food . Most of us tried our best to follow the rules set by the scum , because not following the rules meant pain and suffering . And no one liked pain and suffering . Obviously  .

I closed my eyes, as my head dropped and lips fell in a thin line. Alexandra was acting up again. I heard Maria speaking to her in a tired voice, she knew Alexandra was having another episode. Alexandra and Maria were each other's best friends , they were from the same town and they were in the same palace in Crimea .

( speaking in Ukrainian / Russian. )

" Alexandra get up and eat. Get up . " Maria said in a begging voice as she lowered her body in front of Alexandra .
" You haven't eaten in days . Please for me " Maria tried to convince her.
" Alex, you know nothing good will come from you starving yourself . " I said trying to help. I glanced to the pirates, before leaving the line and joining Maria and hugging Alexandra .
" Please Alex, for me . For us . " I pleaded as I tried looking into her eyes. Both Maria and me jumped in surprise when Alexandra shouted in anger .
" DON'T EAT THE DIRTY OTTOMAN FOOD ! I'D RATHER DIE THAN EAT THAT DIRT ! "
"Alex! " I shouted at her feeling frightened . They're not going to kill her are they ? Both me an Maria grew pale , Maria trying to shut Alexandra up . But it was too late, the scum heard it.

(Speaking in Turkish)

" That's it ! Get up, come here ! " the shorter pirate yelled as he ran towards Alexandra and dragged her by the arm. " Come eat the soup! " I prayed to God that it will just end at that. But no, Alexandra had too many demons in her . " Let me go! I will kill you! " me and Maria gasped and held onto each other. " What did you say!? " the pirate yelled angrily. I too would feel angry if someone threatened me so I understood him. I understood them both.