Episode 19

Hurrem POV  ( harsh chapter because of late updates)

I can't believe this. I simply can't. She become a royal Kalfa? Great, now I have one more reason to be on egg shells.
_________
They're going to kick me out. They're going to kill me. I don't know what to do.... I had to lie about being pregnant otherwise they woul have married me off. Oh, Suleiman where are you... I have no one on my side, maria is too scared and panickly. Only Nürmelek helps me calm down. I'm starting to be very guilty about my thoughts of her.
_________
I can't believe this! I'm actually pregnant! Allah! I'm so happy. It's now almost 8 months since I've been pregnant and Suleiman still isn't back. So all I could do is bother Nür,Nigar and Sümbül. Nür is now someone I deeply cherish and trust. And I don't plan to ever let her go.
_________
They almost killed me! Almost killed me and my child. God protect Nürmelek Kalfa, she's truly an angel.
_________
That snake, Nürmelek is truly the devil. She managed to seduce Suleiman. I should have never trusted her. I need to get rid of her if I wan my child and me to stay alive. Ibrahim has greatly disappointed  me, I could tell there's something he wants to tell me. But I'm honestly  over it.
_________
I was laying down on the sultan's bed while Nürmelek took care of me. The Sultan and pargali Ibrahim stood the side. My blood froze when the Sultan called out to Nür. I should be used to it by now but I still can't help the wear. I felt like someone threw a bucket full of ice water on me when the two of them went out to the balcony. But before I could panic more I noticed Ibrahim moved closer to me. "Hatun.. How are you feeling?" I had an internal conflict on if I should really answer his question or If I should play it off. But I could tell he was truly sinerce so I returned the favor. " physically I'm fine but mentally I'm a mess." I gave him a bitter chuckle as my eyes glanced to the balcony. He seems to have understood. " you know... I'm truly sorry for being late that night." he seemed truly heartbroken, and I simply couldn't hold it against him too much. Although I was still very vary. I put my hand on his for a brief moment.
_________
Sümbül  and Nürmelek  have been acting very weird lately. I'm feeling  very uneasy  and scared I should  be prepared.
_________
I don't know what happened but Sümbül isn't working at the palace anymore. I have birth sadly it's a daughter. I don't know how we are going to survive this. I'm truly scared. I've been meeting with Ibrahim more and we've been talking a lot. But something else seems to be going on in the harem. I think Suleiman is sleeping with another.
_________
It was my own best friend ! I'm not going to. Forgive this. That snake! Even Nürmelek didn't betray me in that way but she did! I will make sure the Sultan never looks her way again.
_________
I've become a monster. And I didn't realize until I got a harsh slap of reality. Nürmelek is right, I lost myself. I have to go.
_________
I'm in love with Ibrahim, I'm sure of that. He's the only one that can make me happy and feel safe.I'm going to go with him.
_________
They almost tricked me! I'm not going to leave everything behind. I will become an empress. That witch just waited for an opportunity !.....God my child!
_________
That witch almost killed my beautiful sultana. But don't you sorry even if she killed her I'd give birth to 10 prince if needed! Suleiman is never leaving me!
___________
I'm going to kill them all and  I know how.

Note: I'm sorry for taking so long to do this. But this chapter was very hard to go over. I've rewrited it many times  and this is the only  one I could sleep on knowing I posted it. This chapter along with Ibrahims will definitely  get rewrited once I finish  the story and I will make sure to let everyone know of if. There will be far more interaction between hurrem and Ibrahim and how the interactions went and much more.