episode 14

I feel like I'm floating. I feel like I'm in deep waters. I feel calm, I don't know how to describe it...  I feel like I'm the sky. I feel like I'm the sea.... I'm the truth. I'm the calm.

I'm not an angel. I'm not light. I'm not the good.   I'm truth  .   Ben Amna  .

   " My Güzel, Güzel girl. Please open your beautiful eyes. Let me see them one more time, I beg you. "  a soft motherly voice spoke to me. I could hear the cries in the voice . " Valide, please collect yourself. You're the mother of the Sultan.  Please don't cry. We will all miss her but , please. "   I could hear Hatice Sultan talk to her majesty trying to calm her down.

" Valide please collect yourself. " I could hear a male voice say, I'm assuming the Sultan. The female voice just continued crying, more and more. " can't I cry too? I'm human too , you know? She's like a daughter to me. "   valide Sultan cried out, I could feel someone hugging me. Now I've realized that my upper body was lifted. I was lying on someones lap. I felt like my heart relaxed at that. Like a daughter. I've been like a daughter to someone...

I've....   " Valide! She's just a hatun! A slave!  Please don't stress so much! "   - " shut up! How dare you! She isn't a slave! She isn't just a hatun! She just saved the future of our dynasty, how cold blooded are you actually?!she saved your child !take Hürrem from here I don't want to hear anything from her any more." valide yelled in spite.  I couldn't tell  to who the first voice  belonged  because I felt myself starting to lose senses again. I felt once again, like I was in deep - wide waters. I...  " Ahhh!!! Hatun come she's growing colder and paler!! Ahh, Allah please! "  

Darkness. I only saw darkness. But this darkness felt like water  I...

________________________

" ugh... " a groan left my mouth, as a thousand sensations hit me at once. it's like I could feel every inch of my body but at the same time not. "  Asye, Gülsah she's waking up! Allah it's a miracle! " I heard loud yells by my side.  Making me frown. Why is the bas kadin  yelling?

________________________

And that's how I woke up from a 3 month coma. Well that's something... I'm a lot thinner now, my hair is shorter... I  wear a viel covering my face and I will probably have to wear gloves for the rest of my life. The fire got me good, but I'm not too worried. By what I saw I could treat it myself, but right now this appearance works in my favor. As I no longer have to ever be worried about having to sleep with the Sultan. Everyone was very happy that I was alright. Especially Valide Sultan and bas kadin . The little prince was happy too tho. Ibrahim and the Sultan don't know since they're on the battlefield. 

Today is finally the day I return to my old position as the Royal kalfa. And I've decided to surprise valide Sultana, since she still doesn't know I'm getting back to work.

I wore my old blue uniform, accessories and a blue face veil. I took a deep breath in . This was going to be my first time leaving my chambers since this.

I was scared. No I was terrified. I gulped down my fear and left , I walked out my chambers and towards the valides chambers. When I reached the chambers doors I saw Ayse smiling at me smugly. " Selam " she bowed, the smug still not leaving her face. I looked at her confused. Why was she not moving? What's going on? Why did she greet me like that? " valide Sultan isn't here. She in  the harem, let me guide you. " she said making me even more confused. But I just nodded and followed her. " how come there's no one? Not even guards? "   my question was a valid one, Ayse is the only soul I've seen all morning in the harem. I'm so confused.

We finally arrived at the harem. It's doors closed, no one was in sight. Not even a sound was heard. But then a loud thud was heard, making me flinch. " what's going on? Am I dreaming? This is weird. " I said feeling very shocked. Ayse then chuckled and grabbed my hand. I flinched a little since the skin was still a little sensitive, yes there were no wounds but still. She pushed the door open and pulled me inside, she pulled me so hard that I was inside and before her. I didn't have enough time to realize what was going on when loud music and cheers were heard.  " happy recovery  Nürmelek kalfa! "

my eyes widened, I couldn't believe what was happening.