episode 3

I was talking with Alexandra and Maria. Alexandra was boosting about her night with the Sultan and saying how she will rule the place and make everyone bow to her. At that I jumped in my place in little, a shocked expression on my face at what just left this girls mouth. " Hurrem! Watch what you're saying. You know the rules. " I whisper yelled at her, coming in closer to her so the other girls didn't hear. I could see Maria agreeing and grasping Hurrems forearm. Poor girl was white as a cloth and I couldn't blame her. " let them hear me. The new owner of the palace has arrived. " she said proudly laughing. At that a sigh left my mouth as I shook my face and put my hand around Maria's arm and pulled her towards me. " lets leave her a little so she calms down. "  Maria looked like she was about to say something and protest but I didn't let her as I continued pulling her and left to the other hatuns to sit with them. Half way through my eyes caught the figure of daye hatun by the window of the harem. At that moment I knew she heard everything.

Time skip

After a while of me and Maria talking with the girls . Nigar and Sümbul come to tell us that there will be a party tonight, party for the Sultans harem. Which means I will get to see the Valide Sultan , Bas Kadin , Sultans sister and all important hatuns,gözdes and ikbals of the harem. May God help us.

Sümbul asked me if I'd be able to dance and I said I'd be able to. So now I'm dancing tonight. you can't escape fate can you? 

it was finally time for the feast. Everyone and everything was beautiful, each girl was boosting from happiness.
" Mashallah Haden hatun you look enchanting. Mashallah " sümbul agha said and clapped his hands as he looked at me. I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face. Sümbul really knew how to make me smile and feel happy.

I wore a beautiful , long, white dress with a pink shawl along with a beautiful purple jewelry set. The jewelry was a gift from daye hatun and nigar kalfa.

I truly looked beautiful, I didn't wear too much but I also didn't wear too little

I truly looked beautiful, I didn't wear too much but I also didn't wear too little. My outfit was fitting of an entertainer and a soon to be servant of the Valide Sultan.

" girls!! Hurry up the Sultanas are coming!! " and with that we all jumped and quickly started to form a line. Nigar kalfa and sumbul aga making sure everything is perfect and that we are all there.