episode 6

( like this just dark blue )

It was finally time for my ceremony

It was finally time for my ceremony.I wore the beautiful set given to me by the Valide Sultan along with the beautiful gift I got from her and hatice Sultan for the ceremony. The morning was eventful and I prayed to God that we have peace this evening. It didn't take long for the whole castle to know what happened, even the Sultan knew about it. Thankfully, he has not tried to reach me yet. And I'm extremely thankful for that. I managed to avoid the Sultan as I left about 1 hour before he arrived. The Sultan was too busy with Hurrem to notice his poor wife screaming in agony. Truly, the Sultan is a man. A pure pig.

" hhhhaden hatuun~! " Sümbul aga sang out to me. " Evet ? " I replied turning around, a big smile on my face as I looked at the happy man. " Ready dear? ~" he asked me in his happy sing voice. This man was adorable. " Eveett~ I can't wait. " I sang back happily. " Mashallah, Mashallah! May Allah give you health and happiness. I heard the Sultanas have  begun coming. Inshallah- they will be here soon. " I smiled and bowed to Sümbul agha, and then soon after the big harem doors opened. " attention! " the gatekeeper yelled and we knew the Sultanas were here. All the girls formed a line and bowed, with me at the start. 

"Mashallah, güzel, güzel! Mashallah, may, Allah give you everything you wish for! " a series of ' amin' s echoed  through the harem. As the Valide Sultan sang out to me, her hands caressing mine. Everyone had smiles on their faces including me. This was one of the happiest days in my life, the day I become a Muslim. My smile softened as I saw the bas Kadin , although she was rather pale she was still dignified . I was so honored and happy that she come even in her condition. " Sultanim, Hoş geldin. " I said and bowed once again.
"Teşekkürler." They replied back to me and then headed to their place. Valide Sultan permitted me to hold her hand and we moved towards the center. I was set next to the Sultana on her other side Sultana Hatice. And with that the ceremony began.

The prayer was said and I finally become a Muslim.
" Your name is Nürmelek , and it means light or sun angel. "

My heart was full and I was so grateful, I kissed the hands of my Sultanas and just as I thought my happiness couldn't be more I was surprised. " Nür hatun, Mahidevran Sultan has a gift for you. " Hatice Sultan said with a wide smile. I then looked at Mahidevran Sultan in question and I could see her warm eyes already looking at me. " with the Sultans and valides approval, I Bas Kadin Mahidevran Sultan free you. I free you. I free you  Nürmelek. " and at that I could help the tears from escaping my eyes and the sobs leaving my mouth. I wasn't a slave anymore! I once again kissed the hands of my Sultanas and thanked them. " that's not all, Valide Sultan said. Although you're freed now, I'd still like you to work here as my personal chamber kalfa and as Mahidevran Kadins physician. Seeing as you've proved that you have more skills than the doctors we have, we think it's important you stay " Sultana spoke with a gentle voice, just like how a mother would speak to her child. Full of love and proud. I smiled and nodded my head speaking up

" of course, Sultanim, I will always be there for you, and this dynasty. "  and she caressed my head and face at that. " Mashallah "  was heard in the harem as everyone cheered happily. Just as I was about to get up from my kneeling position I heard the gate keeper yell making my blood run cold. " attention! " and with that in come sümbul agha with two other servants behind him. I didn't notice he was even gone. " Nürmelek kalfa, come to receive your gift. " I slowly got up and bowed to the Sultanas once more, their smiles not once leaving their faces. Sümbul agha looked proud and happy as well.  " His majesty, Sultan Suleiman han Hazretleri has decided to reward you. You, Nürmelek kalfa for your Admiralable act of saving a member of the ottoman dynasty. Sultan Suleiman Khan has decided to reward you a box of finest fabric worth of a Sultana, and a box of gold.And most importantly this. " sümbul aga said and I finally noticed he had a box in his hands. I bowed and received the gift opening it, my eyes shining.

Allah please help me, I just become a Royal kalfa

Gown Nürmelek received from Sultanas