episode 11

Hürrem yelled out moving away from Emine and me. " Guards! Come here! " two guards entered the chambers and bowed. " evet, nürmelek kalfa? " .

" take Mihrimah Sultana away. " I ordered and they complied. Hürrem was crying and shaking.

Once the servants and the Sultana left and it was just me and Hürrem left. I stormed over to her and slapped her.

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HATUN?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CALL YOURSELF A KADIN? DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A DAUGHTER!? WHO ARE YOU, A SLAVE TO ACT THAT WAY TOWARDS ME?! " I yelled out in pure anger. Hürrem fell to her knees, crying loudly. " Nürmelek kalfa I swear i didn't do anything. Please trust me. Please. " she begged out.

" AND YOU DARE SWEAR?! " I yelled out as I slapped her once more for her lies. " speak the truth, now ! Speak or die! "

She sobbed and fell on my feet hugging them and kissing them. " please nür, please my friend. I had to, I felt scared. He hasn't called me since I gave birth. HE SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND WHILE I GAVE BIRTH! " she yelled out in sobs, her breath harsh. At that my anger eased a little and eyes softened. I sighed out and knelt hugging the woman. " it's going to be okay, I understand. "

Hürrem was right. I was aware of everything that happened. My heart crashed at her sobs when she gave birth. At her pleads for the Sultan to come. Both she and the child almost died.

Allah help.

" and so it was okay to try and kill your best friend for that? " I asked in a calm voice. She jumped from my hands looking terrified.

" hürrem I will tell you this once. What you've done was basically attempt to kill your life long best friend. For a piece of meat. You didn't need anything else hürrem. " " b-but "she began to interrupt me but I rise my hand to silence her. " hürrem, admit it. You've become a bad person. Hürrem, save yourself while you still can. " I put my hand on hers. I hugged her again.

" guards! " I shouted out, I felt hürrem flinch in my hands and I caressed her back to calm her down. " evet, Nürmelek kalfa. " the guard said with a bow. " go call Ibrahim to come here. "
__________________________________________
" quit with that Ibrahim. " I just shut up an angered Ibrahim from his rant. Hürrem was in the servants part of the chambers while me and him were in the main. " Nürmelek kalfa , I know you're a Royal kalfa but -" Ibrahim began to scold me but he was shut up as I grabbed his hand. " Ibrahim don't play with me, I know how you look at her. Stop lying to herself , to her AND me. " I said, and I could see his eye soften.

We come up with a plan and Ibrahim went to talk with hürrem as I exited the chambers.

" Nürmelek kalfa? " daye hatun called out my name as I entered the hospital chambers again. I nodded my head and headed inside, I saw that Gülnihal was sleeping. " poor girl, she endured so much. May Allah have mercy on her. "

" Amin. " was heard in the room.

" Can you go report to Valide Sultan? I don't think anyone reported it. I don't even know what to do about the Sultan. " daye hatun said, her face and voice full of worry. I let out a sigh before speaking. " Hürrem and Ibrahim will tell the Sultan and I will go to Valide Sultan now. "We nodded at each other and I exited the room to go to the Valide.

There were only worry and problems these days. I don't even know what to do, but one is for sure. I have to take revenge and ruin the Sultan.

For my Sümbul, for my people, for me, for everyone. Allah help me.

" Nür kalfa? " I turned towards the whispering voice that called me. It was Gülsah hatun. " Evet? " I said as I come closer to her, making sure no one saw us. " what's going on? " she asked me. Doing anything for this woman and the people she directly serves is a pain. I really don't want to even breathe the same air as they do. Yes, that fact remains unchanged even though I've found out that a servant girl was the culprit that told the Valide of what happened.
şehzade and the bas kadin were talking about what happened and it seems they were overheard. The girl was shortly dismissed by the bas kadin Sultana after she was found to be the culprit. The Sultana personality cried to me and apologized.

Although I accepted the apology, and I know I forgive her. It's still hard, because it reminds me of Sümbul. Everyone in the harem could notice my sadness, my grieving. I wasn't able to mourn him, ... to see his body.. The only thing I did was take off my jewelry and pray. I tried to wear the darkest shade of blue, but the Valide would often scold me because of that.

I could tell she felt guilty as well. It wasn't her plan to tell the Sultan. The Sultan come to get her blessing, and he noticed she was distressed. He then forced the Sultana to say what happened.

" Gülnihal was poisoned, her face is ruined and burned. She will have to wear a veil and won't be a favorite anymore. It's Hürrems doing. " I informed the hatun. " Allah, Allah! That wench is crazy. " said Gülsah in surprise, bowing to me and then running to inform the Sultana.

I stood in my place for a while, taking a deep breath with my eyes closed. I did a prayer, I begged Allah to help me overcome this.

And then I continued.

I arrived at the Valides chambers and the hatuns let me in. " Valide Sultan. " I said bowing.

" come my güzel melek hatun. " she said happily,as she extended her arm for me to kiss. This woman still loved me. I went up to her, got on my knees and kissed her hand. " may Allah give you a long , healthy and happy life my Sultana. " I smiled a little at her, and at that her smile widened even more. I haven't smiled in a long time.

" Mashallah! There is your smile! The most beautiful smile in this whole palace. Mashallah. " I blushed a little at the Valides compliments, she got up and caressed my arm.

" Valide , we have a problem. " I said seriously as I couldn't prolong it any longer. " evet? " she as concern took over her voice and face.

I then updated her with everything. " WHO DOES THAT SLAVE THINK SHE IS?! " the Valide yelled out angrily making me flinch. Yelling reminded me of that day...

" she was on her way with Ibrahim to inform the Sultan when I left. " the Valide huffed out. " Allah what's this! Since that woman come there's been problems and only problems. "

" Valide I have to speak with you seriously . About another mater. " she looked confusingly at me, still not quite calm yet.

" I've talked with Ibrahim and Hürrem. We created a plan. Hürrem will leave the palace and leave Mihrimah Sultan in my care. " the Sultana narrowed her eyebrows, clearly not understanding anything. " was that the Sultans order, what are you talking about kalfa?

" Hürrem wants to leave my Valide. She doesn't think she fits here, she doesn't think she can survive. That's why we hope the Sultan can forgive her today. Which... He probably will. " I said the last part carefully, although it wasn't an unknown fact it was still hard to swallow.

" thank Allah that woman knows how to use her brain. " the Valide exclaimed happily, she was shining. Like she had absolutely no problems, but then I saw that her face took the expression of realization.

" but, nür... How do you plan to do that? " I closed my eyes at the Sultanas question, taking some time to calm down and prepare myself. " we will create a distraction, and we will fake hürrems death. We will do it next month or so. " the Valide nodded her head listening carefully to what I say.

" I... " I took a big breath.

" I'm going to be the distraction. " I said, I felt like I was drowning.

" what?! " the Valide shouted out in shock.

" I'm going to offer myself to the Sultan, with your permission of course. " I bowed to the Sultana.