JHYC AU Part 4: Comfort

Yechan's POV

        Shoot. Why of all the days, why I got sick today? Two days ago, I was a bit under the weather so I went to the clinic to get my IV drip so I would be in perfect shape for today. Today was the day for me and Jaehan-hyungs photoshoot for GQ magazine. I was so ecstatic when our manager told me and hyung that GQ mag wanted to shoot a photo for their Autumn issue  cover. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. Since, the rise of the popularity of our series, we received left and right photoshoot offer. It was great because we could get exposure and our kpop group OMEGA X would be known more and more. Jaehan hyung and I were so proud to represent our group, our band and our brotherhood. However, my head was killing me and I had to get up now.   I just had to wash up and waited for our manager's car to pick me up. I thought I needed to put some tint on my face because I looked like a zombie. I looked dead.

        After 15 minutes, our manager and Jaehan hyung arrived at my doorstep.  Luckily, Jaehan hyung did not notice my pale and sickly face. On the way to the location, Jaehan hyung oriented me with what to do and the other what nots.  He was so professional for this. When it was work, his professional aura turned on. Everything was not a plaything so I had to be professional as well or else, he would nag at me. It was not bad but it was our job so I just had to act accordingly.  I felt dizzy and I kept on biting my lower lips just to make me awake.

        The shoot was smooth. The theme, the make-up and the outfits were superb. GQ mag highlighted our angst instead of our cutesy side. I loved it and I looked even more mature. I hoped ForX and Forest would love to see our photos and the cover of the mag. I couldn't wait to share it. (Sigh) But I was a bit sullen. Hyung was too immersed with our work. After each shoot, he would directly check on it and he didn't even notice how sick I was. Even the make-up artist got worried about me because when she touched me, she noticed I was feverish. I just told her that I was good. In fact, it was a lie. Sometimes, I wondered if hyung really liked me. I was only just the hopeless romantic guy, the person who was suffering of a one sided-love.  

         I stood from my seat and went to the pantry. I needed to get some drinks. Luckily, the team prepared some food for us. I saw hyung from a far talking with the other staffs. I hated it.  After grabbing a bite, I asked one of the staffs if I could remove my make-up and get changed. She gave me a thumbs up. I was supposed to enjoy the shoot today but this freakin colds or flu spoiled my entire time. 

Jaehan's POV

        Another success for today, I was so happy of the results of the shoot. It was a big project for me and it would totally pave way for more exposure for OmegaX. Yechan and I did great for today. The energy oozed in my body. I felt so alive. I loved the shoot and the team behind this. I was a bit nervous at first because  GQ mag was not just a small magazine but the name was big and being on the cover was such an honor so I wanted    us to give the best shot, to give all our best.

        After a 4 hour shoot, we wrapped it up with a lavish dinner outside courtesy of the team. I enjoyed it so well. I was so full and full of bliss too. Without my knowing, there was one person suffering.  Yechan and I bid farewell to the amazing crew and team of GQ. We bowed before boarding to our car. This time, I decided to sit at the backseat next to Yechan. I normally sat at the front seat but this time, I wanted to chat about the shoot. I wanted to release this happy energy in me. As I seated next to Yechan, I noticed that he was breathing heavily. 

        "Yechanah. How was the shoot? Did you enjoy it as well?" I excitedly inquired him but I was greeted with a sweaty Yechan. His eyes were droopy.

       "Hyung? I want to go home." He replied weakly. I examined him and I was shocked when I placed my hand on his forehead and neck. He was burning no wonder he looked so flushed. 

       "Yechanah, why didn't you tell me that you had fever? Shoot." I said angrily but I should not be acting like this. Yechan endured it and he didn't show that he was sick. He was so energetic during the shoot. Why didn't I notice that there was something wrong with him today? This fucking workaholic of me. I let my guard down and now, Yechan was so sick. I asked managernim to bring us to the hospital but Yechan refused and requested to be brought home. I felt so useless. 

"I'm sorry, Yechanah, I didn't take good care of you today." 

"You don't have to apologize, hyung."

"You are my responsibility too! I am your leader. I am your older brother."

"Just brother?" Yechan mumbled quietly and dejectedly. 

       "Yeah, hyung? Can I lean on you? I feel so dizzy. My head is spinning. "  Upon his request, I placed his head on my shoulder. I squeezed his hand assuring him that he would be okay and I touched his forehead massaging it slightly just to give him a bit of easiness. But I couldn't take my eyes off of his face. Why was a flushed Yechan so sexy? As I massaged him gently, Yechan let out a  purr that sent an electricity  down south!