JHYC AU Part 5: Greedy

Jaehan's POV: 

     Gochu, leek, and garlic. What else did I need for the house? I was standing in the middle of the local market trying to recall what were the other vegetables I needed. Though I didn't normally stay at home most of time but Hwichan and I had to stock up some of it in our fridge. FYI, Hwichan and I were housemates. It was much better living with him so I could somehow save up some money for rent and you knew  rent here in Seoul was so freakin expensive. I was glad that I got to be housemates with Hwichan. He was reliable and good at housework. 

     Whoa. I wanted to grab some teokbokki. I thought I could just eat here since Hwichan was not at home and he was away for a few days. I strolled around looking for my fave teokbokki store. 

     "Jaehan?" a deep voiced called my name and it was Yechan's dad. Shin-ssi.  I was quite taken aback to meet him in this place. I gave him a bow as a sign of respect. I met him once in a while when he dropped off Yechan in the studio.  

     "You got some stuffs." He said. I nodded and told him that it was for the house.

     "Where are you off to?  I'm about to go home. My wife just asked me to buy some seafood here for our dinner tonight." He explained. Wow, I kinda envy Yechan to have meal with his family most of the time but for me, my parents were in Busan which was so far away from Seoul. I missed my mom's home cook food and the seafood as well. 

     "Why don't you come with me and have meal with us? Yechan will be glad to see you."

     "Ehh? "  I couldn't react at all when he pulled me and took me to his car. He just sent me home to dropped off my groceries and we headed to their house. Shoot. Why was I dragged?

 Yechan's POV

     The sound of the car woke me up from my slumber  and it was a sign that my dad was at home. My dad normally spent most of his time overseas due to his nature of work. I got to get up and greeted my dad. As I checked my phone, it was almost lunch time and I could smell the food that my mom was cooking. It must be a feast. Whenever my dad was home, my mom would spoil him a lot of delicious food. 

     I still looked groggy from my late night gig in my studio. I was whipping some mixes for a song that I wanted to introduce to Jaehan Hyung.  My eyes went wide with what I saw. Jaehan was sitting in our living room talking to my dad. I rubbed my eyes checking if I was still dreaming. 

     "Adeul ( son), you're awake. Look who I found." My dad happily told me.  Hyung was awkwardly smiling as he sipped some of  his tea. 

     "Hyung!"

   "Hi, Yechanah, your dad invites me to have lunch with your family."

     "Not only lunch but we gotta drink" My dad suddenly suggested. This was bad for me. 

     My family had known Jaehan because I always mentioned him to them and we were in the same kpop boygroup and they would usually see him but it was the first time that hyung was at home. It was a bit an unfamiliar sight for me having hyung to be in my house. 

     My mom served us with her amazing course and I felt like Jaehan hyung was so happy. He must have missed his family a lot too. Jaehan stayed longer at home chatting with my dad and I was just there sitting listening to them.  After a while, my dad opened a bottle of wine and started to offer hyung. OMG. Hyung was a lightweight and he couldn't handle a lot of alcohol but my dad was so persistent. He kept on pouring on hyung's glass. Jaehan hyung gave me a lot of glances asking for help but I found it endearing and teased him more showing that I couldn't do anything if it was my dad. 

     After 2 bottles of wine and 6 bottles of soju. Hyung was so wasted and so was my dad. My mom suggested to let hyung sleep the night at home. Wow, when the universe fell on your side, it felt amazing. We didn't have spare room at all for guest and I couldn't let hyung sleep in my noona's room. NEVER. 

     "Yeeeeeeechanaaaah..  weeea are weee wooin.. " Hyung was so wasted that he couldn't  even say the words right.

     "Hyung, I'm bringing you to my room. You gotta sleep now."

     "I.. i.. wooona.. shawooo..."  

     "Shower???? Just get change. It is okay." I replied back.

     "Nooooooooooooooo.. mmmm stweenkee. .. I  don wanna. make yerrr bed smewwy."

     "Hyung, it is okay." 

     As we entered my room, hyung suddenly took off his shirt and pants.  I was shocked of his action. Hyung was terribly dangerous when he was too drank.  I turned around because I felt so shy looking at him. I had seen hyung half naked before but not the super flushed half naked Jaehan hyung. A cloth suddenly hit my back and when I picked it up , it was his pants! My stupid hyung was fully naked now in front of me. Shoot. I felt my blood was rushing to my head and I felt like nosebleeding. 

     "Like whaaaaat yer seeing?" He said with a smirk. He walked closer to me. Closer and closer. I moved backward and I hit my back on my door. I closed my eyes and I could feel his breath so close to me. I could even smell his perfume. It was so musky and sexy.  A pair of hands touched my face.

     "Yecheene, owpwen your eyes. Lewk at me."  

     I got frozen on my feet and a sudden electric shock hit me when hyung suddenly embraced me and latched his arms on my neck while rubbing his face on mine. This situation must be stopped.  The harder I tried to remove his arms around me. the tighter he would cling at me.  Shit! Hyung  was naked in front of me. What could I do.  Then, the unexpected happened when soft lips met mine.  Jaehan hyung initiated to kiss me. He kissed me violently. I felt like my lips would be bruised.  He was trying to let me open my mouth to gain access but I wouldn't budge.  I mustered all my energy to stopped him but he was winning over me. To my defeat, I let him drive me. He drove me insane. He licked my lips and kissed me passionately. I knew this was wrong but.....

     "Yeeechenee.. yer hard.. " He blurted out all of the sudden. His hands was already inside my pajamas. He rubbed himself more on me. Letting out a deep moan as he gave me look of definite lust.  He was hungry like a  tiger ready to devour me.  He licked my face up and whispered words that I never imagined to hear from him. This time, I had to stopped myself and stopped him. My whole body was being heated up. I felt my member had been hardening more and more.  I had to make it stopped.  For sure, he wouldn't remember anything like this tomorrow. 

     "Yecheee.. Yew want me? " He asked as he edged  himself on me.  I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled him towards my bathroom and splashed him with cold water to bring him back to his senses and I also splashed myself with cold water or else, we would have done something that we would regret.