JHYC AU Part 20: Rumors

Yechan's POV

What? What kind of rumor was this! I was scrolling on X and I saw some tweets regarding Jaehan hyung dating an idol. They even posted a stolen shot. Who made this rumor? Wait what!
I was always glued to Jaehan hyung and I already had access to his phone but I never knew about this. I went to Hangyeom hyung and showed him the tweets circulating on  social media.

"Hyung, busy?" Hangyeom hyung was sorting out the clean laundry to our individual baskets. 

"Oh, Yechanah! Good thing you're here. Please bring Jaehan hyung's clothes to his room." Pointing to the designated basket.

"Hyung, have you seen this?" I showed him my phone and let him read the tweets.

"Eh? What's this?" He was as surprised as me as well.

"I never heard of this. Shoot! Is this another black propaganda against us? Our comeback is gonna be next week." Hangyeom's face turned darker and he pulled out his phone and called our manager. He left the laundry room a bit angry.

I picked up the laundry basket and headed to Jaehan hyung's room. Then, proceeded to follow Hangyeom hyung to the living room. 

"Managernim, is Jaehan hyung with you? I sent something in your kakao. Please check it out. They are at it again creating damaging stuff against us especially to hyung. I'm mad! They are starting rumors again." I heard the angry voice of Hangyeom hyung.

"Hyung?"

"Call your boyfriend and he has to know this asap." Hangyeom hyung ordered.

Another issue again! Whenever we had something important events to release, issues arose one by one and it was sickening. Our old agency for sure was behind this. When would they stop bugging us.  How desperate they were to destroy us and now, their target was Jaehan hyung.   I dialed Hyung's number and....

"Yechanah?"

"Jagi, where are you?"

"I'm in AXG studio. Why? Oh, I received a message with our manager to head to the headquarters to have an urgent meeting. Do you have any idea about the said meeting?"

"Oh, managernim didn't tell you yet?"

"Beats me. No idea at all." 

"Hyung, I sent you a screenshot."

"Hold on a minute. Let me check it from my ipad."

After a while.....

"What the shit is this!" Jaehan hyung sounded surprised and shocked.

"That is the one I'm talking about. Hey, have you cheated behind me?" I jokingly said.

"OMG! Where did they get this info? This is so beyond ridiculous. "

"Well, I don't know where they are getting that news and photos of you with that idol. Jagi, where you cheating behind me? " I laughed. I wanted to tease him more because I knew Jaehan hyung didn't meet anyone.

"Shut up! I wouldn't be surprised if rumors about us will surface but this one is omg! Seriously, they even edited this!" 

"Jagi, they even said the date and time where you met her. Wow, you got paparrazi tailing you, jagi. "  A smirked on my face appeared as I talked to Jaehan hyung.

"Shut up! You knew I was with you at that time and we....." He hushly replied.

"And we? and we what  hyung? Finish it." I teasingly urged him to finish his sentence.

"For Fuck sake ,Yechan , don't let me say it . It is so embarrassing."

"Cmon, Jagi, I'm just making sure you were not cheating on me." I laughed hard.

"We what, Jagi?"

"We.. we.. we.. have the time of our life." I could imagine how red might be hyung right now.

"Ok ok ok. We were just exploring our bodies like Dora." 

"Shut up! I'm hanging up!"

"Jagi, love you."

"Uhm."

"Just uhm? Love you."

"Shut up. I'm hanging up."

"Jagiya, saranghae." I said with a big whine.  

"I'm gonna take my revenge later." 

"I'm always ready, jagi." Then, Jaehan hyung hang up the phone. Another problem again but I knew for sure we could overcome this. But how could we explain that to our new company that all the stuff circulating wasn't real and how could we justify it because the truth was at that moment, Jaehan hyung was in my arms enjoying the afterglow.