Im Fizzarolli (past)

You know what I hate about hell? Everything! Well, not everything. But let me tell you how I met my lover
Y/n, it was one of my favorite memories.

Story time!!!

Minding my business while sitting on a bench. Then, a bunch of kids come to me. The ones who hate me from school... "Hey Fizzarolli! Wanna show us your dumb clown tricks?" I felt embarrassed. "A-Actually... I wanna be a jester. But a clone is good to" "whatever. What's this?" He took my jester hat and put it on imitating my speech but differently...

"Oh, look at me! I'm Fizzarolli! Who wants to see me make a horse?" They laughed. And I felt tears run down my face. I ran. I went and sat down under a tree. Crying my heart out. I covered my face with my knees. I then hear something.

I was confused, amused and frightened a bit. It was a weird hellhound. But it was all globby. With a sound that was very not scary. I then heared a girls voice.

"Heheh... Sorry... I was trying to make you feel better..." The girl got out of her hiding spot. I was shocked. "Ah! Sorry princess..." "Please don't call me that... I prefer another name"

"Can I call you... N/n?" "Sure!" She sat next to me and said. "Y/n Ars Goetia. Nice to meet ya!" "F-Fizzarolli..."

"Can I call you Fizz?" "Sure! But uh. I hate to ruin the moment but. I need to get my hat back from-" "the boys who bullied you? I saw the whole thing... I wanna help!" "Sure I guess..." She hugged me which made me turn slightly red. I was having a crush on the princess of hell!?

"Hey uglies!!!" They turned to us. "I-I don't think we should-" "If you wanna bully my friend! Then you gotta fight me!" "Alright. Since this little punk wants to fight. We'll give it to you!!"

"You don't know me. Do you?" "Why should I care?" "Because I. Will ruin your ENTIRE. FUTURE"

I might as well not say what she did. But her fighting for me. Made me like her even more.

She walked me home. She was shocked I was the son of Mammon. She asked. "How are you related to Mammon?" "I don't know..." "Your so kind!!! But he's...." "The opposite? Yeah. I know. I'll seeya tomorrow Y/n" "Seeya Fizz!!!"

When I closed the door. My father was waiting right there. "So... Your friends with the princess? How long have you known her?" "Just today. Why papa? She's very kind!" "I know... But I want you and her to be more than friends..." "Don't you dare use me  and her for your greedy needs!!!" I then felt a slap on my face. "Don't tell me what to do boy!!! If you won't do it. Then I'll give you something to DO"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:When you first met Fizzarolli. He fell inlove with you at first sight. And at that very moment you guys became friends. He made it his mission to make you his.

A/n:Did you guys really think my Fizzarolli x Reader fanfic was over? 

(535 words)

-Jessica