Awkward Moment for Fizz (Past) (4th wall pt1)

FIZZ POV:

I don't really know how to express my feelings and emotions to fellow demons... Especially to a certain Goetia. Sometimes I wonder if she really is a Goetia. She is so precious! And beautiful. I've talked about her for how many times, so, awkward moments happen often to me and her, now don't get me wrong. I love being around her! But sometimes- Well- most of the times. I get nervous and run away. And it's unlikely for me to do those things, considering that I performed on stage many times!

Flashbacks~~~

Fizz POV::

Me and Blitz were talking and then I spotted Y/n and Barb. She also saw me and we locked eyes. "Oh, hey Fizz!" She smiled cutely and sweetly at me while waving. I felt myself heat up and I didn't know what to do, do I wave? Do I say hi? Do I come up to her? So, my stupid brain told me to. Run... I was stuttering with words and I just left out of embarrassment. I even heard
Y/n say. "Cute yet strange~" that turned me in a blushing mess and I ran back home.

End of flashback~~~

So, yeah that's how it happe- Y/n?! What are you doing here?!

// Video Paused //

"I came here to tell my part of the story, ya ain't the only one with a tragic yet interesting backstory, you know?" Y/n crossed her arms and stared at Fizz with a sly smirk. "And, since our episode is coming next in Helluva Boss, I figured the readers/viewers would love a little drama in the next episode" Fizz sighed and smiled. "Looks like (Ship name) Has an encore performace" Y/b raised her eyebrow at Fizz who again either and smirked. "Fine, fine, go ahead..." Before he left he said. "Ms, Storyteller~" "Bye, bye, Mr. Flirt"
Fizz left and Y/n went to the coach and unpaused the video. "Lights, Camera, Action, Bitches..."

// Video Unpaused //

Alright, readers/viewers. Here's my part of the story for y'all since there is only 355 words here right now. Let's do this bitches!

To be continued~~~