Happy birthday dear Brother!

Finally... The day I have been waiting for... Flip the lights. Cook the meals. And let the show begin. Because today... I walk in the halls of this palace. And enter a room with a sleeping owl in it. As I turn my hands into claws, I simply yell...

"Happy birthday dear brother!" I use my claws to tickle him awake. He woke up giggling. "Goodmorning sister" "I made pancakes, chocolate chip cookies and some coffee. Via and Stella are already dressed up! And of course. Every year, I throw a party for you. And I asked my bestfriend Bee to host it!" "Thankyou so much sister" "No prob. Now go down stairs and eat. I'll be talking to Bee on the phone"

He left and I called Bee.

"Hey gurlfrieeend"

"Hey Bee. Ready to throw a crazy party again?"

"Bitch, of course I'm ready! I'm the queen of Gluttony after all!"

"Alrighty!"

"Umm... Ms.?" "I turned to see Blitz and Fizz being held by the bodyguards. I ended the fall and they continued. "We found these demons getting inside the palace. What do we do with them?" "Don't kill them"
"Ma'am I suggest we make them pay!"
"Yeah! With violence!" Now I was mad...

"What's that suppose to mean? Are you disobeying me?!" I turned to my true form. I had purple aura surrounding me. My ears grew bigger and my eyes turned black with white dots as my pupils. I grew two arms and light wings and two extra eyes. My entire appearance is different. Even the colours.

I bent down and said with a glitched roar voice. "Don't disobey me you low SINNERS!!!" "Y-Yes ma'am!" They dropped my friends and ran before I could tear them apart.

I turned back to my innocent form and groaned as I put one of my hand one my hips and the other stroking my nose. My ears were down flat and a growl escaped my lips.

I opened my eyes to see Blitz and Fizz with a shock and surprised look on their faces. "What?" It took five seconds for me to find out. "Oh, sorry" They still looked puzzled. "Sorry! Y'all know me. Also, this is the first time in forever that I saw you both together"

They looked at each other and glared.
I sighed. "Thankyou guys for coming to my brothers birthday. Verosika couldn't come. She's on a sex career on Earth. Fucking up humans and stuff"

"Why did I date her again?" "I have no idea Blitzo. And don't talk to her in front of ME" I sighed. "You know. Ever since the... Well, you guys have turned into complete strangers into each others worlds. Can't you both get along?"

The just looked away from each other. I sighed once more and guided them to the party. Blitz felt embarrassed but Fizz felt welcomed. Everyone in my family loved that Fizzarolli is a hilarious man. But they looked at Blitz with disgust.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:Even if you have a scary form and sometimes a grumpy attitude. Fizzarolli still loved you and he was always your emotional anker.

A/n:Sorry about the delay. I'm trying my best. Really! So enjoy I guess! Because I'm EXHAUSTED.

(540 words)

-Jessica