Western Energy/Another ending

Y/n POV:

I teleported away from the hospital after visiting my brother. I didn't teleport to the palace. I teleported somewhere else...

I went in the portal and saw Fizz talking to a kid. He heard the portal open and the kid went away. He saw me and before he could speak, I jumped into his arms with no explanation.

He didn't say anything and embraced me. "I had a really shitty day... Everyday always sucks..." I cried and he held me close.

"What happened today?" "I don't wanna talk about it..." The hug got tighter. He got in a limo and carried me to the palace. He placed me on my bed and sat next to me still hugging me. "It's because of Blitzo isn't it?"
"Sorta... Yeah... He wasn't there to help us..." "And now?" "And now... My brothers at the hospital..."

Fizz sighed and told me. "I was worried Blitzo might do this to you... First me, then Barbie, and now you... I'm sorry this happened to you Y/n..."
"Fuck... You were right Fizz... He is just a fake friendly imp..." "I'm glad you finally realized... I'm sorry you went through all that..."

"It's alright... I guess..." I felt myself falling asleep in his arms. He didn't try to wake me up. I guess we just slept together tonight. We just cuddled. I always had Fizz to comfort me... To talk to...

"I love you Fizz..."
"I love you to Y/n..."