It's nice to see you again... pt1 AU (past)

A/N POV:

"Hey Y/n. Remember that time you heared Fizzarolli and Blitz fight because Fizzarolli is finally reaching the top?" "Yes...? I don't wanna talk about it. Really..." "Then let me at least explain the whole story" "What do you mean?" "Let me EXPLAIN..."

Backstory time!!!

Back then, you prayed to God every night for Fizzarolli to reach his dreams. And one day. It came true...

But there was a fight between two of your friends one day. You got a text from Verosika saying it was urgent and they had a bestie fight. Idk what that means, but it sounded urgent. You ran to Verosika's apartment, to find Fizzarolli and Blitz fighting and Verosika trying to stop them before she gets a headache. They didn't even realize you were there.

"Are you even happy for me Blitzo??!!"
"I am Fizzarolli!! It's just- you've changed! You never hangout with us anymore... Your always so focused on your career!!!" "Me never hanging out with you guys?! HELLO!! ONE, YOU GUYS FORGET MY BIRTHDAYS EVER SINCE YOU AND VEROSIKA STARTED DATING!!! TWO, YOUR NEVER THERE TO SUPPORT ME AND ATTEND ANY OF MY SHOWS!!! THREE, I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, BUT YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME!!!"

"Okay, boys!! Please stop fighting. I'm having a bad headache!! And besides Y-" "Shut it for a sec Verosika please?"
"Blitzo just shut up you guys! Not in my GODDANM APARTMENT!!!"

"You guys think I'm the one not wanting to hangout with you guys?! I've been waiting for you guys to invite me to hangout or TALK TOGETHER!!! BUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS THERE FOR ME. THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER FORGETS ME. THE ONLY KME WHO HANGS OUT WITH ME. IS Y/N!!!"

"Guys...?" They turned to you and looked shocked, especially Fizzarolli. They finally realized you were there. And they felt guilty that you. The supporting and funtime friend. Seeing everyone fighting. You were starting to wonder why you stood there for so long. You sighed and went to your gang and hugged them.
"Please... Stop fighting..." Everyone felt guilty for some reason and you pulled away. The fight stopped. But more fights grew...

Soon after, the gang was no longer a thing. Blitz and Verosika broke up. Fizzarolli lost touch to you and focused on his career. You on the other hand was focused on becoming someone your father always wanted to be... But then one day. When you got an invitation to a convention. You decided to bring your five year old niece Octavia with you. But you didn't realize you were gonna meet your childhood friends that same day...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:You have always wanted to be what your dad wanted you to be. But just like the song. The innocence is gone~

A/n:Y'all will have to wait for part two! Bye my readers!!!

(480 words)

-Jessica