It's nice to see you again... pt3 AU (past)

Fizzarolli's POV:

I would be lying if I said these fans were not annoying. But what concerned me was this small girl. I was signing a poster for a fan until I turned my head to see a pink eyed kid. I raised a brow and asked.
"Hey, kid. Where are your parents?"
Out of no where, she started yelling while ringing a bell. "Auntieeeeee!!!" She was crying! "Woah, kid. You alright?" I then see a women look at the young girl and turned small. I looked at them and my eyes widened.

A/n POV:

As you search the halls for Octavia, you found her covering her face right next to a crowd of fans surrounding someone. You quickly turned into your innocent form so you won't scare her. "Octavia! You alright?!" You bent down and she hugged you.
"Auntie!! It's the scary clown I saw in Loo Loo Land!!" You raised a brow and picked her while standing straight. "But the clown you saw was a robotic replica of Fizz" You looked at the person Via was pointing at. And your eyes widened.

"Fizz?!" "Y/n?!" "What are you doing here?! I mean, you would be here, but you get the point" You both say at the same time.

"Auntieeee" "It's alright Via" "You have a niece? Blitzo and Stolas got married?!" "No. Stolas got married to someone else, and Blitz's O is silent"
"Alright then... I guess I'll... See you around...?" "I guess..." And you walked away. In Fizzarolli's POV. His fans started asking him questions about who she was. Some of them were even jealous.

"She was a childhood friend of mine. But... In my eyes, she's my childhood crush... And she still is till this day I guess..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:Fizz and Y/n sitting in a tree.
K.I.S.S.I.N.G- joke. The fact is. Fizzarolli had liked you for so long. That he still has a crush on you still.

A/n:This is the last chapter of the
"Nice to see you again. But here's a little bonus for y'all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonus~~~

Fizzarolli got home from the convention and couldn't stop thinking about how he stumbled upon you.
He checked his hellphone and went to check his messages. He stumbled upon a number he hasn't texted in a while.

✧N/n Goetia✧ he thought for a moment if he should text you or not.
'Come on Fizzarolli... You didn't see her for so long. It's time to start over"

✧N/n Goetia✧

:Fizz
Hey, N/n

N/n:
Hey, Fizz!

You both stated chatting each other and Fizzarolli had the guts to ask you if you'd like to chat tomorrow at the park tomorrow and you agreed happily.

The end. SIKE IT AIN'T THE END OF THIS STORY!!