It's nice to see you again... pt2 AU (past)

Your age in this part of the chapter:
12 years old.

You and your friends except Verosika ate going into the living world to see the shooting stars. You all brought snacks and had a nice time waiting for it to appear in the night. But you fell asleep in someone's shoulder. You didn't know who but the person stayed like that because he didn't want to wake you up.

"Y/n! Look! shooting stars!!" You immediately woke up and looked up at the sky. And the person was right.
"Did you make a wish?" You turned to see Fizzarolli and realized you slept on his shoulder. "Yeah... I did... Did you though?" "Of course! I wished to be a famous demon in hell! And uh... Something else..." You tilted your head confused. "I also wished for someone's heart..." You smiled knowing that Fizzarolli might had a crush on the girl you saw the other day named Zoey.

"Is it Zoey by any chance~?" "No! Why would I like Zoey, she's weird as hell!"
"Well then who?" He turned away from you blushing mad. "I'm not saying it today... What did you wish for?" You looked away from him and looked at the sky. "I wished. That we were two other people. Two people who did not say goodbye... And that I could be a whole different person. I even wished we could restart this friendship someday. Because I feel like something will happen in the future..."

His smiled faded away and asked you.
"What do you mean by that exactly?"
"You wished to be famous. I wished for friendship. But having both of those at the same time, might cause something. So, I made another wish" he hummed in response and you both asked Stolas and Blitzo of what they wished for.

"I wished for someone's heart" "I wish to own a business!" "What kind of business Blitzo?" "Well, Fizzarolli. A killing business!!" "But. We live in hell?" "Huh. Good point N/n"

Years later~~~

You woke up and groaned. You got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. You saw your young niece Octavia. She was so cute and small with her cute baby pink eyes. Stella and Stolas weren't in the kitchen though, so you made breakfast for you and Octavia A.K.A Via.

"Hey, aunt Y/n?" "Yeah? What?" You asked as you make pancakes for Young Octavia. "There was an invitation for you to a convention. What's that?" "Just some place where demons of any kind. Royal or not. Famous or fans go to meet each other"
"Oo!! Can we go?" "We?" "I wanna meet Loo Loo!!" "Loo? Loo?" "From Loo loo Land!!" You sighed and smiled at her. "Sure kiddo. Where's your parents?" "Mommy went out to a party and daddy went with her"

"Alright. After breakfast. Get ready and were going" "What vehicle are we taking?" "What vehicle? We're teleporting there" "OKAY!!!" She started jumping happily since it's her first time teleporting.

At the convention~~~

"Now, remember Octavia. If someone hurts, threatens, or even lay a finger on you. Make sure to call me by ringing this bell" You transformed into your true form at the end and turned back into your innocent form so Octavia won't be scared.

"Okay Auntie!!!" As your both went inside. A few mins later, you realized Octavia was out of your sight. You started calling out her name. You then hear a bell and someone calling you.
"Auntieeeeee!!!" You turned into your true form and started looking for Octavia. You didn't get squished inside the building because this place was also made for overlords to come in.