My days in Ozzies (past)

Did, y'all know I worked at Ozzies for Two years until a quit? Here's my first day to my last day!

A/n POV:

First day:

Fizzarolli went to pick you up from Pride. You hugged your brother one last time before he says. "Are you sure you have to gooooo..." "Yes Stolas, but don't worry. I'll visit" he sighed. "Okaaaaaayyy..."

You went inside Fizz's car and he asked you. "Your lucky your gonna be working at Ozzies. It's the best place to be. And, when someone tries to flirt with you I WILL END THEIR LIVES..."
He says the last part to himself and drove off.

When you arrived at your new apartment, you immediately started unpackee your things and after that, you headed straight to Ozzies. "Heya Y/n!" When you turned to your side, you saw the one and only Asmodeus.

"Hey Asmodeus! How's business?" "Great! Happy to see you work here! I've known you since I was 8. You and Stolas were like siblings to me! I'm just glad your here N/n!" "Thank Fizz. He's the one who suggested" "I'll make sure of that!"

Show time Reader! You and Fizzarolli were saying your speech and when Fizzarolli was distracted saying his speech from the other side while walking to another place on the stage. And as you were about to follow him. Someone had the ODACITY to flirt with you.

"Hey there cutie~" You turned to see a wolf demon leaning on the stage flirting with you. "You looking fine on that stage. Wanna come down and show me some other thing of entertainment~?" He leaned closer and you backed off and said "Get the fuck away from me..." No one seemed to really care about someone flirting with you. Maybe it was because you and Fizzarolli didn't say you were a couple or that your a Goetia? Your ear flattened and just when he was about to grab you off stage.

Someone turned their back only to see someone clinging on stage to grab you. He was angry and Jealous and you know who this is. He stopped his speech and walked over to you and pushed the guy away from you.
"You really had the odacity to flirt with my GIRLFRIEND??!! You MOTHERFUCKING BITCH?!" He louder his voice and everyone heard it. Some gasped and some were blogging everything.

The guy ran away and Fizzarolli continued to do his speech as if nothing happened. But this time, he made sure you were close to him.

After your little speech, you went back to your apartment and slept.

The last day~

Something popped up in your messages and you were happy that Stolas had a baby daughter!!(Best news ever!!) Every Goetia had to attend her welcome party.

But this also meant... You had to leave Ozzies to support your brother's new family... You explained this to Asmodeus and everyone that worked at Ozzies in the group meeting. Everyone was sad you were going away. They really enjoyed your company , but the person who was disappointed was Fizzarolli.

He wasn't able to see you everyday. You packed your things in a limo owned by the Goetia family, Fizzarolli was with you of course. Before you entered the limo. He said. "You better come and visit Doll..." He says with a smirk still leaning on a wall with his arms crossed. You smiled and walked to him and said. "Of course I will Fizz"

You kissed him and went inside the limo. When you arrived, you unpacked your things in a rush and went back to the party where you showered your new baby niece with toys and clothes.

"Sister, you shouldn't have!" "I know, but this is my newborn niece! I had to!!" You can picture everything you did there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:Fizzarolli frowned when the limo went away. He sighed and went back to Ozzies. And of course. He killed everyone who flirted with you~

A/n:You are a simp like me and that's all I'm gonna say :) Byeeee readers! Btw, the "Get the fuck away from me..." Was from @Gabriellatroyo and I love her N x Reader fanfic! You should read it. It's *French kiss* amazing!

(705 words)

-Jessica