You... Remembered...? (Past)

Of course. When I woke up. My parents were arguing. But today's my birthday. And I was turning 18. Y/n is turning 18 next year. She's currently 17.

"Hey mom! Hey dad! Remember what today is?" "Divorce day?" "No dad. It's my-" "Listen little rat. I need to go. You. Take care of this peace of shit..."
"I have to go as well Fizzarolli. I'm sorry. Bye!"

*sigh* "Today's my birthday..." Since it was freezing outside. (Don't ask why. It just happens alright?) I made myself a cup of hot coco. And made myself some pancakes. I decided to text Blitz and Y/n.

𖤐Blitzo𖤐

:Fizz
Hey Blitzo. Did you forget?

Blitzo:
Huh?

:Fizz
It's my birthday?

Blitzo:
Ohhh. Sorry Rolli.
Me and Verosika
Are going on a date.
Sorry

:Fizz
That's alright. Ig...

When I text Y/n. She didn't answer me. I wonder why... But this just made me sad. All of my friends. Even my family didn't remember my birthday...

I sat down on the coach. Scrolling through helltube. Until there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"I am so sorry Fizz! Traffic was pissing me off and I forgot I could teleport here and I couldn't get a signal so my phone was off and I couldn't text ya. Anyways happy birth-"

Before she could finish her sentence. I hugged her. She was confused. "Uh, Fizz? You alright?" I pulled away still not letting go of her. "You remembered?" "Why would I forget your birthday Fizz? Anyways. I got ya something. And your cake"

I opened her present to find. "Omg..."
My eyes we're basically sparkling.
It was a jester costume and a paper note with a bracelet in it. The bracelet had purple, blue, pink and green beeds. And it had my name on it. I read the note. It was a reservation. To...

"OZZIES??!! YOU GOT ME A RESERVATION AT OZZIES??!!" "Yeah! I noticed you always wanted to go there. So, I pulled some strings and"
"But, Ozzies is for couples only. How did you?" "I told you. Pulled some strings?" I hugged her and said. "Thankyou... For everything..." "Your welcome Fizz..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:Fizzarolli was so happy you remembered his birthday that he wanted to kiss you right there.

A/n:Did you guys enjoy book 2 so far? Well I hope so!!! I worked very hard!! Bye readers!!!

(400 words)

-Jessica