Your POV: (past)

"Y/n!!! Where are you sister!!!" You hid away from your brother giggling. All of a sudden, you heard noises nearby. Out of your curiosity, you decided to see what it was. You saw it was a boy being bullied and he ran to cry somewhere else. You wanted to cheer him up, so you used followed him and used your magic to make a hellhound-like creature. But it just turned into a blob but you didn't care and started saying random noises. You came out of your hiding spot and said.

"Heheh... Sorry... I was trying to make you feel better..." The I got out of my hiding spot. He looked shocked. "Ah! Sorry princess..." "Please don't call me that... I prefer another name"

"Can I call you... N/n?" "Sure!" I sat next to him and said. "Y/n Ars Goetia. Nice to meet ya!" "F-Fizzarolli..."

"Can I call you Fizz?" "Sure! But uh. I hate to ruin the moment but. I need to get my hat back from-" "the boys who bullied you? I saw the whole thing... I wanna help!" "Sure I guess..." I hugged him which made me turn slightly red for some odd reason... Was I having a crush on this boy? Eh, probably not.

"Hey uglies!!!" They turned to us. "I-I don't think we should-" "If you wanna bully my friend! Then you gotta fight me!" "Alright. Since this little punk wants to fight. We'll give it to you!!"

"You don't know me. Do you?" "Why should I care?" "Because I. Will ruin your ENTIRE. FUTURE"

I might as well not say what I did. But I fought them pretty badly that the ended up at the hospital.

I walked him home so no one will harm him. He started telling me about his life and I did the same. I was shocked that he was the son of Mammon. I asked him. "How are you related to Mammon?" "I don't know..." "Your so kind!!! But he's...." "The opposite? Yeah. I know. I'll seeya tomorrow Y/n" "Seeya Fizz!!!"

I went home and started yelling Stolas everything that happened because when I opened the door he fell on top of me crying his heart out telling me he was worried sick!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:This is your side of the story from the beginning of Book 2.

A/n:Ah, young love. Such a gift! And also a curse to some people... Welp. See you soon my lovely readers! Bye bye!

(420 words)

-Jessica