MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL MID SEASON SPECIAL Part 1 (Past)

We were at the Greed Ring at one of Mammon's concerts or whatever...

"Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things GREEEEN!!!"

Everyone was cheering, waiting for what is about to happen next!

"Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!"

"The sin you all loooove most:"

Young Fizzarolli, Y/n and Blitz/o/ stand in the crowd.

"MAMMON, KING OF GREED!!!"

"Heya, implings!!! How're you little (HONK) doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your shit lives!"

Everyone cheered his name, as the young trio yells "YEAH!"

"Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool shit for 're tonight, but first... How many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Fizzarolli and Vlitzo yell:
"I do, I do!"
"Me, me, me, me, ME!!!"
As young Y/n just shrugged, not really into the circus bullshit. She already has her life figured out!

"Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly CLOWN PAGEANT! You know-. Like one'a them fucked up beauty contests. But for clowns, So it's better!"

"How is that-" Y/n asks confused until see saw Fizz's happy face. She shuts up smiling.

"Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there! A new chance to work with me! Mammon!" Y/n and Blitz winced at that as Mammon continued. "And be the new face of my clown-ish brand! I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi- u-um... Fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy! Uh, watching me grow my empire! Also, if your a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. 'Cause I'm not gonna lie:Women just ain't funny"

Y/n got annoyed at this. She pointed a middle finger at Mammon, hoping he would see, but he didn't cuz HIS BODY IS TWICE AS SIZE OF HIS FUCKING HEAD!!!

"ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!"

Y/n got mad. "Okay, this guy is sketchy as fuck. Now, I ain't excited for my dad's overlord party next Friday..."
"You get to meet Mammon?! You hit the jackpot, Y/n!" "No, I didn't, Fizz. My dad-"

Y/n was caught off guard as Mammon continued his speech. "You might be a lunchbox, an action figure, Saturday morning cartoon. Hell, I might even make a sex robot of ya! I don't know! I mean, if we'll make money, sure. But it's not weird. Your weird, you sick fuck!" Mammon points at a random kid. This guy was fucked up!

"And if you say it's exploilitation, fuck you!!! It's not exploilitation! If you think that then your a dickhead. Anyway, CLOWNS!!!" Everyone then started cheering. Y/n wished she wouldn't be a wild killer machine when she's older... (Wish not granted)

After the show, the trio got out of the place and saw a good crying. Y/n went over and asked. "Hey, there, little guy. Where are your parents?" The little boy just looked at her in curiousity. "Hello? It's quite rude not to say something back, little boy" The kid pointed at his ears. Y/n immediately apologized.