Oops...

Another day in the Lust Ring. In the home of Asmodeus, there's a room containing a jester. Suddenly, a clock rang and woke Fizzarolli up. He gets ready for the day, you know, using his robotic hands to grab a cup of coffee in the other side to the kitchen and goes to another room containing his brother figure, Asmodeus. "Rise and Shine Ozzie!" He grabs a horn and successfully woke up the king of Lust .

"*Groans* Ugh... Again with the horn...?"Asmodeus covered his ears with the pillow but of course... It didn't work... "Don't blame me! Blame how fucking fun they are!!!" Fizz used it again, this time, Asmodeus was fully awake and got out of bed. Fizzarolli 'magically' had a list of things Asmodeus had to do today, and began reading it out loud. "Okay, so today, you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vibraters, then, you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vibrators..."

He went on and on about it that I don't wanna write it all :)

Skip time to the kitchen~~~

Asmodeus/Ozzie was making breakfast as Fizzarolli grabbed a news paper, and what it read said.
'Princess Y/n Goetia a HYPOCRITE?!'
That upsetted Fizzarolli thinking that his relationship with THE Goetia princess was slowly hurting her so much because her title is slowly becoming unworthy of the thrown. And when they were kids, Y/n wanted to make her family proud! Taking the thrown, marrying whoever her father chooses, act like royalty, but over time. She started acting out. Becoming her own person while carrying her father's dream is a lot.

And with the relationship with Fizzarolli, she probably has hell on her shoulders! So, the famous jester did what was right...

Fizzarolli: *Throws the newspaper in the trash then yeets the trash can outside the window*

Fizz and Asmodeus had a chat about Fizz needing a bodyguard or someone to assist him while going to the Greed Ring for that rehearsal. But, Fizzy won in the end. Using his adorable eyes.

"Well, you know I can't say no to a face that cute" "That's why I use it!" The jester was about to exit the place until, Asmodeus grabbed Fizzarolli's tail and said "Just try to stay out of trouble Fizzy. You know how over-protective Y/n can be. She'll go beast mode if your hurt! I mean, it's impressive she can turn beast mode, especially since she's... You know... Winged halo... Get my point?"

"I know, that's why I use the nickname, angel, get MY point? And besides, you don't have to worry, Oz, I'll be super low-key, nobody will notice me!"
*Siiiiiiips coffee*

In the Greed Ring

Fizzarolli was getting out of a limo with a really colourful outfit with a couple of dogs in a leash. There was even a carpet for him to walk on.

Someone then chocked to death and the dogs started eating it's corpse! Fizzarolli didn't even mind and when the dogs were going crazy, he had a bold idea and turned his shoes into rollerskates and let's his dogs roam around.

"Man, it's great not being in the spotlight for once!" He keeps going and then... Blitzo and Y/n got thrown in the floor as Blitzo still protested. "Look lady, it's not MY fault if you only know how to make coffee that tastes like piss!!!" "I am terribly sorry for BlitzO's reaction!" Fizz would have kept going and run Blitz over but when he say you, he had no choice but to stop.

Y/n POV:

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH!"
When Fizzarolli stopped he said.
"Oh wow! Looky who it is!" Blitz got annoyed and I turned flustered. "Oh fuck... You again..." He said as he stood up with me still red as hell. "Stalkin' me now, huh?" Fizz winked at me with a smirk and turned to Blitz "Oh don't fuckin' flatter yourself, clown, I have my own life, ya know? Without YOU in it!"