No one. And i mean NO ONE messes with MY brother...

A/n: This is basically part two of
"Happy Birthday Dear Brother!"
Also, this chapter is kind of a Stolas x Blitz. Kinda...
-----------------------------------------------------------

So basically. Fizz and Blitz weren't making eye-contact with each other, I sighed and said. "Look. I know you both arent best friends anymore but... Can you guys just be nice to each other? Just this once. Please...?" They didn't answer. I sighed once more...

"Just- behave. I have to call Bee. Besides, almost everyone in the party knows Fizzarolli, let's see you make your entrance Blitz" Fizz smiled at me and I walked away.

Fizzarolli POV:

"Just- behave. I have to call Bee. Besides, almost everyone in the party knows Fizzarolli, let's see you make your entrance Blitz" I smiled at her and she walked away. I gave Blitz a side-eye with my arms still crossed as I said. "O" he turned to me and pointed a finger at me. "The 'O' is silent you fucking clown!" "I'm a jester" "Whatever whore!!!" I pointed one finger at him with my arms still crossed and said. "You know. I never laid a finger on her. So technically I'm not a whore" "Says the guy who works at Ozzies!"

'To can play that game...' I thought to myself before saying proudly with a smirk. "Says the guy who literally fucks up her brother!" He went silent and said. "Fuck you..." "Right back at you. FRIEND"

I walked off to the party. I needed to talk to some ROYAL people so I can be with Y/n Until the end of our LIVES.

Blitz/O/ POV:

Finally. Fizzarolli is gone. Now time to find that BOOK. But then I heard a gay voice...

"Oh Blitzy!! You came!!" "Stolas..."
I turned to see him looking so... Attractive... "Eh? Blitz?" "Uh- wow- you- uh- you look- uh-... You look. Good..." Sorry readers! What was I suppose to say? "Wow Stolas you looked beautiful! Please marry me- no...

Few mins later~~~

Y/n POV:

So, basically. I was talking to Fizz. And y'all know some of the ways we talk to each other. And right now. We were using the 'Flirty, flustered' talk. Fizz flirts with me and I turn flustered and I'm currently trying to keep the conversation flowing.

Until Blitz BARGED INTO THE ROOM THINKING IT WAS A ROOM THAT DIDN'T HAVE US IN IT.

"Blitz, I'm so sorry. I- I just- that was an opinion that slippes out!" Blitz sighed and looked at my brother. "Look Stolas. I will never marry you. Stop acting like what we had is anything like a perfect couple. We're not like Y/n and Fizzarolli. Okay?"
Stolas ran out of there oom in tears. Now I was boiling with rage.

"BLITZ!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE???!!!" It took him a second to realize it. "Oh no... I-" It was to late. I transformed into my true form and yelled at his face. "LISTEN HERE BLITZ!! YOU WILL GO TO STOLAS' ROOM AND APOLOGIZE!!!" "FINE!!!" "NOW GO TO STOLAS' ROOM!!" He ran out and I transformed back into my innocent form while groaning while pinching my nose.

Fizz was looking at me. "Sorry. I got to over protective. Don't worry. Blitz will apologize and make things right. He always does..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fact:You are a kind not that innocent demon who would anything of your power to make sure your brother is safe. Even if it means threatening your closest friends...

A/n:So, this came to my head while getting ready for school. And I am currently writing this in my classroom. Okay, bye my lovely readers! See you!

(610 words)

-Jessica