Chapter 12

Peter woke up first this day. He quickly, but quietly got up, cautiously looking around with still dreamy face, messy curly hair and crumpled clothes.
However Jack was peacefully sleeping near him with angelic view and the small bedroom didn't seemed dangerous at all, because there weren't any ugly monsters or other spooky things. This made the man slowly relax and showed that in general everything was fine, so he really had nothing to worry about.

Mr. Johnson sighed with relief, rubbing his sleepy eyes from recent strange dream. Then calmly gazed on laying near him student once more and his pale lips escaped a kind smile. The closed eyes with straight eyelashes, slowly sniffing nose under slightly noticeable dark spot and tightly pressed thin lips on light skin looked perfectly handsome and rightly familiar.
Peter involuntarily wondered by this nice appearance with really attractive features and just couldn't hold himself from carefully stroking unnaturally green hair of this guy, who looked truly cute while sleeping. Man's thin fingers just gently messed straight locks of the laying person until he subsequently woke up because of those pleasurable touchings.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jack asked, opening his coal black eyes with faint smile.

"Admiring your beauty." Peter grinned, taking his hand back.

"Oh, come here, tricky man." The student laughed, pulling teacher onto himself and grabbing him in the tight embrace. "You know that I appreciate you very much, right?" He added quietly, holding Mr. Johnson's back.

"Moreover you said that you love me a few days ago." Peter said, gladly staring at guy's face.

"Good to know that you still remember it." Jack smirked simply.

"How can I forget such an important thing?" Peter asked playfully.

"Important? Are you serious?" The guy asked an ironic question with slight giggle.

"Sure." Teacher smiled attractively.

And after that answer their conversation stopped, making both friends went silent, cuddling together and almost falling asleep again. However a little later man finally decided to stand up from the guy's chest, automatically checking time on his watch.
It still was an early hour, but people definitely would be late at school, if they continue just lazily laying.

"We need to get up." Mr. Johnson sighed, slightly pushing student's shoulder, for keeping him awake.

"That's the first reason why I hate the school..." Jack mumbled, reluctantly standing up from messy bed with small yawn.

Peter didn't reply, but chuckled over this adorable person. And the younger guy returned him the nice smile, before two of them simply begin doing usual morning activities.

This day seemed to start absolutely calmly first five minutes. However when Jack wanted to go at the bathroom, he surprisingly noticed an unexpectedly frightening change.
At the closed the wooden door of their bedroom he saw some new, creepy scratches, which probably appeared there last night. All the covering material of hard surface was absolutely cut down, but inner wooden part somehow wasn't touched. And casually curved lines also were filled by dark-brown blood, still dropping down. It looked like any creature crushed down its fingers, trying to open or remove this obstacle, but wasn't strong enough to break it totally.

"Peter, look what we have there." The guy said, having negatively surprised face expression.

"Where?" Mr. Johnson questioned, coming out of bedroom and staring the spoiled object too.

"Seems like those motherfuckers came here again last night. But to get in wasn't that easy this time." Student frowned, carefully touching the deep lines.