Chapter 15

Jack and Peter were silent for some time, carefully watching the road. They still felt any frightening tension because of recently seen monsters. So only when they appeared in the calm, living area, two friends finally could sight with relief.
The changed view behind thin window showed typical houses, shops and some unknown people instead of abandoned buildings with dead creatures. That even made all the happened things look unreal on the background of it, absolutely contrasting with common sense.

Also these odd feelings confused green haired hero, causing him to glance at the sitting man with some worries.
It was strange to admit that, but even being beaten up, scared and half-naked Mr. Johnson looked perfect. His thin body didn't loose its wonderful shape, showing even more attractively uncovered skin than usual. His curly, blonde hair, framing frightened face seemed especially messy this day. And his hazel eyes on scared, sharp formed face had the same pensively sad look, as some time ago.

Jack felt really bad in this moment, but knowing that he returned this man to himself involuntarily made him smile. He couldn't even imagine what will happen if he'd loose the person, who was the reason of his living. And with Peter by his side the guy just felt himself like the happiest person on the whole planet.
However even if he wanted, he couldn't describe his feelings with words. So Jack simply put the dirty hand over teacher's one, slightly squeezing it with because of true appreciation.

Mr. Johnson immediately sensed that touch and turned to student with faint smile, after catching the soft look of black eyes.
"Hey, how are you?" Man said, carefully keeping his own gaze on another person.

"With you I'm always fine." Jack answered honestly. "And how are you? These motherfuckers have beaten you up?" He questioned a second later.

"Not too hard, these are just a few bruises and cuts. And did that big asshole cut you?" Peter asked too, slowly putting his fingers on the bleeding edge of Jack's shirt.

"Just a little." The guy replied, thinking that it really wasn't matter. "But I don't care about this. The most important that you're alive and you're near me again."

Teacher widely smirked over these words, shyly rotating his head forward. At some reason he even didn't notice that student returned back this grin, joyfully watching the man he truly loved for a few minutes.

"Oh, watch the road!" Mr. Johnson yelled, suddenly seeing the big car, which almost hit them when guy drove in the lively street.

"Shit!" Student hissed, sharply turning the wheels and luckily escaping a possible accident. "Sorry." He added then, staring at the asphalt behind the glass.

But somehow this situation caused man to quiet, hysterical laugh. "Imagine us dying in the auto catastrophe just after escaping the monsters." He said with ironical tone.

Jack smirked, shaking his head over that ridiculous guessing. "We'd be absolutely lucky then." He joked almost seriously.

"Yeah, luckily we're unlucky."

"Ha, exactly."

Weird smiles of fragile happiness escaped people's faces again before they both decided not to speak anymore for important safety.
And a little later two friends quickly arrived to the familiar house, where they used to live together. Young guy with elder teacher left unknown man's car and simply rose upstairs, helping each other to go because of new damages. Also Jack finally realized that Mr. Johnson might felt uncomfortable and persistently gave him the slightly polluted jacket, which was just necessary for the shirtless person.

Moreover the weather outside really changed since gloomy, but dark morning. It slowly became unbearably cold because of freezing wind and sharply dropping, big snowflakes. In addition they slowly began to turn into crazy blizzard with massive falling snow. And those also were getting stronger almost every second, until finally became the messy disaster, which people fortunately could watch trough the windows of warm apartment.