Disclaimers

Hello Everyone!

Let's start with some disclaimers.

This is a mafia book. There is very obviously going to be things like death, torture, violence, swearing, stuff like that.

Please take care of yourself and if you can get easily triggered by this type of stuff, please reconsider reading this book, I really want everyone to be okay. 

Side note, I don't think I will be including any type of sexual scenes because I don't like to write things like that. So sorry if anyone was looking for that!

So, as stated before, this is a mafia book. But it is also a lost family book because I love reading books like that so I decided to write a book like that. 

I don't own any of the pictures you will see lol. Thank you to Pinterest and Google.

I am not bilingual. I only know English a little bit of Spanish from school and a bit of Italian from reading books like this. So, all languages are from Google Translate, so if you do speak one of the languages and its wrong, SORRY.

Also I don't have specific times to update. I try to update at least once a week but sometimes it doesn't work out like that so be patient and beg me for updates! I you guys aks for one I will probably be more likely to finish the chapter earlier than before.

That being said, let's get into the story.

P.S. I think I am going to put songs at the beginning of the chapters. They are just songs that I like to listen to, I will try to make them corelate as best I can with the chapters themselves but that will be incredibly hard to do because every song I know is like some type of love song. So...