008

RYAN'S POV

So I figured out last night that my insomnia episode wasn't over yet. So I did the only logical thing possible.

I explored the house.

Then, I learned and memorized the layout of the house.

So now I know where the library, gym, music room, and other non-important rooms that only rich people have in their house are.

By the time I was done, however, I had also located wherever the hell they had put my bike, as well as my brother's bikes. Turns out they have an army of sports cars, of which I will be racing.

The garage is grease monkey haven.

Currently, though, it is 6:30 in the morning. I still couldn't sleep. So, now I am in the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee, which I didn't really have to make because I usually have it black when I don't sleep well. Or at all.

And then I realized.

It's a Friday.

So, I know the twins and Matteo are going to have to go to school today meaning that everyone will probably be up early anyway.

Like the logical person I am, I decide to make breakfast.

After raiding both their pantry and their fridge, I find everything I need to make pancakes. And then I realized that I have to feed ten men and boys. If how much food my younger brothers can eat indicates anything, then I have a shit load of work ahead of me.

One more fun thing. They don't have the pancake mix that you just add water and eggs or whatever. They only have the ingredients to make homemade pancakes.

Yippee-fucking-doo.

♤♡◇♧

I am halfway done by the time I see Alessio, Alessandro, and Lorenzo wander into the kitchen.

And when I say they look completely baffled-

"Watcha doing bambina?" Lorenzo asks and then proceeds to eat a pancake.

Hmmm I wonder Lorenzo, what am I doing?

"Pancakes. Six for everyone." I say because no sleep equals no talking until I have had two cups of coffee and I have only had one.

"How come you made six for everyone?" Alessandro asks the question this time as he studies me, yet again.

Are we sure he is not a brain doctor?

A neuroscientist?

It's the same fucking thing-

"Well." I start with a grunt as I stir the giant bowl of batter. I decided to make two batches, so right now I have double of everything in one bowl. I am getting one hell of an arm workout. "If you guys are anything like my younger brothers, then you have the appetite of an elephant in the morning. So, the easiest and safest option is to make an absurd amount of pancakes."

I look up from my pan where there are now six pancakes being cooked to see Alessio on his phone not paying much attention, Alessandro nodding his head along to my logic and Lorenzo with a shocked face.

"What time do the twins and Matteo have to be to school?" I ask to change the topic because Lorenzo shocked is going to catch flies in his mouth.

He looks at his watch before looking back up to me. "Well, school starts at eight and it is a ten-minute drive to get there, so they should start getting ready at like seven. Which was like two minutes ago, so I'm going to go upstairs and wake up the youngest five boys." He says and starts to walk away but pauses when I speak.