001

RYAN'S POV

I was woken up by the blaring of my alarm, but chose to ignore it.

Do it have shit to do today?

Yes.

Do I care? 

No.

But it seems like someone does because the next thing I know, I have someone jumping on top of me which causes me to let out a loud groan.

"Get off of me. It is too early. I will not hesitate to plant a bullet in you."

"You love me too much." I hear the annoying voice of my younger brother, Rico.

I don't understand how someone can be that cheery in the morning.

"You wanna test that theory, brother?" I question him, it probably coming out muffled due to the way my face is still pressed against my pillow.

I feel him quickly scramble off of me, but from the sound of... nothing, I know he has not left the room. 

"Get up and get your ass ready for school or else I am going to have Rudy come in here and wake you up and you know how terrible he is in the morning." He practically threatens me to a death sentence. 

Rudy is less of a morning person than me. You shouldn't talk to him until it is around eight in the morning. That is the only way you will be safe. Once, when I refused to get up he came in my room, turned on my shower to be the coldest it could possibly be, ripped the sheets off of me, picked me up and dropped in my shower wit clothes on. He then proceeded to flip me off and walk out.

"Fine, I'm up."

After taking a shower, I choose to wear black sweatpants with a black sweater that said 'Hawaii' on it. After that, I throw on a pair of old and beat up of converse. I am tired and could care less how I look right now. 

I grab some sunglasses and a simple tan baseball hat to match the lettering on my hoodie

I grab some sunglasses and a simple tan baseball hat to match the lettering on my hoodie. I get my phone from my dresser and head downstairs to eat breakfast. 

Since I am the first one down, even though I was probably the last to wake up, I decide to make every one breakfast. This consists of fried potatoes and some eggs along with some toast.

I hear two pairs of footsteps thumping down the stairs and enter the kitchen. I look up to see my brothers and silently hand them their plates. I give Rudy coffee since it helps get him out of his morning crankiness and give Rico a glass of apple juice. 

I swear he is a literal child.

"Alright is everyone ready to go? We have five minutes to get to school and it is a fifteen-minute drive." I speak up when is see they are both done with their breakfast. 

They follow me outside where I approach my motorcycle and they approach theirs.