004

RYAN'S POV

We heard the footsteps as our expected guests walked into the house.

I feel Rico from beside me bump his shoulder against mine to get my attention. When I look over at him, he whispers, "so that was your idea of a show, huh?"

I grin at him and whisper back, "Yeah. I have to show them how strong I am."

"We should probably go down, huh?" Rico whispers the question to me and I see him grow nervous.

I smile softly at him before I take his hand in mine, which garnered his attention, and whispered to him, "It will be okay. I know it will. And if it's not, then all you have to do is tell me and I will get us all out of there and make sure they don't find us, okay?"

I see him grin up at me while he shakes his head. "You always have to be the overprotective sister, don't you? Do you ever wanna take a break?"

"No, I'm good!" I say with a cheeky smile.

I then stand up and pull Rico up with me. "Alright let's go."

As we were walking through the hall, the lack of conversation downstairs did not go unnoticed. To break the tension that was obviously there, Rico decides to speak as we are walking down the stairs. "I can't believe you made me hit my head on the wall."

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Shut up. I didn't mean to."

We finally walk into the living room where the two sofas that are facing each other are being occupied. One with two men I suppose are my father and older brother, the other with an annoyed looking Rudy. I walk over to the couch that Rudy is sitting on and ruffle his hair, which causes him to scowl at me, before I sit down next to him, while Rico sits on my other side, kind of leaning into my touch. 

Everyone is silent for a couple of moments, nobody knowing how to break the silence.

Finally, I decided to speak which seems to break the other two men in the room out of their trance. "Alright. I guess we will start with introductions. I am Ryan, the eldest out of the three of us. This," I gesture to Rudy, "is Rudy. He is the middle child and also the grumpy one." This earns me a whack with the back of his hand onto my shoulder. Which hurts more than it should because he is wearing rings. "Ow bitch. Your rings fucking hurt." I complain to which my efforts for sympathy are rewarded with a shrug. "And this," I gesture to Rico, "is Rico. He is the youngest and the most energetic person I have ever met in my life." I finish and Rico looks at me with a fake offended face to which I smile and ruffle his hair. Which earns me a glare as he tries to fix his hair back to the way he had styled it.

I turn to look at my supposed family to see them looking at us with fond smiles. I quickly wipe any emotion from my face and look down. 

Someone clearing their throat draws me back to the two men in front of us. It was the younger one of the two, my brother. "This is our father," He gestures to the man beside him, "Alessio. I am your oldest brother, Alessandro. I am 26." I nod my head, pretending that I didn't know anything that they were telling me. 

Then, Rudy deciding to also play oblivious, speaks in a monotone and deep voice which seems to take the other two men by surprise. "You said oldest brother. How many more do we have?"

We obviously have six more, as I said before, we already know everything.

"You have six other brothers, beside me. All of which are older than you. Oldest from youngest, Lorenzo, 25. Christopher, 24. Marco, 20. Xander and Xavier which are twins, they are 18. And then Matteo, he is 17." I nod my head along to what he is saying.