019

RYAN'S POV

We had just gotten out of school for the day, and by 'we' I mean Rico, Rudy, and I.

The other brothers apparently had something to do at home or whatever. It was most likely mafia stuff. And for some reason it included Nikolai. 

Not that I cared.

Today, my triplets and I decided to take a car to school instead of our bikes. Mostly, it was because Rico kept complaining that his hair was going to get messed up if we rode on out bikes and he had just styled it after getting a brand-new haircut, which didn't even look that different. 

But whatever.

The car was one of our brothers, so I really didn't bother knowing what exactly it was besides the fact that it is a beautiful forest green color and is as quiet as a mouse.

After quickly saying goodbye to all of our friends, we all get into the car.

"What do you think was so important that the twins and Matteo went home early to deal with?" Rico asks curiously from the back seat.

From the driver seat, I answer. "Probably mafia related. If it were family related, I would like to think that they would have at least invited us to go along."

Rudy grunts in agreement. 

The car is silent. 

Apparently, it is too silent for Rico. 

"Rudy."

"Rudy."

"Rudy."

"Ru-"

"The fuck do you want Rico?" He snaps at his younger brother. 

In response, he gets a grin. "Hi."

Rudy starts cursing him out while taking his seatbelt off and turning his whole body around trying to grab onto our younger brother. 

"Hey!" I yell to get their attention before a fight breaks out in the car. "I am fucking driving this car and you're distracting me. Do you want me to crash this car? Huh? Because if you don't start behaving either I will crash the car on accident or I swear to God I will turn the car around. Drop your asses right back at school." 

It is silent for a while until we get closer to the house and see it surrounded it seemingly abandoned black SUVs. I slow the car down and pull into the forest where the car would blend in. 

"Rico-"

"On it."

All of the humor has been sucked out of our faces. 

Rico is already on his laptop working to hack into the security footage so that he could see if there was a big threat. When he finally gets in, he pans through all the cameras to find nobody on there. The guards at the gate, however, are either dead or knocked out. The Rico finds the living room cameras with our older brothers tied up in the middle of it and bullet holes raining the walls. There were about twenty armed men in the room as well with the ugly ass French Mafia tattoo. 

"Rico, stay in the car. Contact the mafia and say that we need a small squad to be on their way here ASAP. Donna's orders. Rudy come with me; we have to take these motherfuckers down for touching our fucking family." I start to give out orders in my voice. "I know I said to send a small squad out, but truly I think that the best way to do this will be Karma's Triplets. And then, I believe we need to come clean and tell them everything about who we are. So yes, get a small squad, but they will probably most likely be sweeping the remaining area or be on cleanup duty."