003

ALESSIO'S POV

Something was definately wrong.

I watched as both the receptionist and Officer Rodrigez walk into the back of the station. A couple if seconds later they had another officer who looked drowsy.

Me, being an ex-mafia boss, I could tell it was the side effects of some type of sleeping drug.

I see all three of them at start to make their way over to my eldest son and I.

"What's going on? Where are my other brothers?" Alessandro questioned from next to me.

"We have run into a bit of a problem..." The receptionist says very nervously.

My face turns back into its cold and stony expression which I try not to use as often as I used to. "Speak." I ordered them in a cold voice that anyone with a proper through process would be scared of.

They were definately scared.

"S-sir. This is Officer Litlerb. He was the one who called you to inform you of the triplets existence. However, they didn't take it as well you did. I am going to allow the rest of the story to he told by Officer Litlerb." Officer Rodrigez told us while gesturing around.

I nod my head to Officer Litlerb.

"I had told them about it and Ryan gave me her water when she saw I was a little-"

"Wait 'she'?" My son interrupts the Officer, catching something he said that even I didn't catch on too.

The receptionist decided to hop in on the conversation this time. "Yeah, Ryan is the eldest of the triplets and also the only girl out of all of them. She is also the mastermind, I suppose."

I was stunned.

I have a daughter.

Alessandro and I looked at each other in excitement. We finally have a princess.

"Can I see what they look like?" I ask them.

They look nervously to each other making me a bit more nervous than usual.

Then, the receptionist pointed over to the bulletin board on the wall.

The bulletin board with the triplets mugshots.

RYAN'S POV

I am never letting Rico plan our escape ever again.

Seriously, never.

Our wonderful escape plan that he had made up was a road trip. On our motorcycles.

We have been driving for two hours.

About half an hour more, and we will be in Los Angeles, where we have another house and some more cars.

But that doesn't change the fact that my ass hurts.

I see a sign for a restroom so I signal my brothers that I wanted to pull over. In response, I got two thumbs up.