022

NIKOLAI'S POV

No matter what I did, I was never able to get Ryan's attention.

If I am being honest, I haven't been making super big moves, just little ones to get her attention or get her to look at me for a single second, even if it was because I was annoying her, and she was rolling her eyes.

I think her brothers were starting to notice, at least a little bit. 

I mean whenever I go over now, Marco makes a point of not leaving me alone with his younger sister.

And her twins make a habit of smirking at me whenever I am in the room.

If this woman wasn't perfect enough for me based off our first interaction, she also runs the most successful mafia currently.

A fact of which I think is super hot.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ryan and one of her friends, who I believe is Marvin, trying to convince her to go out to a club with him tonight.

What?

Oh hell nah.

"Please just come to the club with us tonight. You don't even have to drink, you can be our designated driver if you wanted! It would be so much fun and you would look so hot, I promise you!" Marvin begs, unaware of the ears that are currently hearing him, and the hands that want to stab him in the throat.

I know he's gay.

I don't care, he still called my girl hot.

(A.N. Girlies, this is what we call a red flag, we leave those alone.)
(Except for when they are in books)

"Fine, fine. I am the designated driver though, and nobody, you hear me, nobody is going home with a man or woman tonight. We are just there to get some good drinks, dance, and have fun. Which club are we going to?" My girl's sweet, melodic voice floats over me.

"Oh, we are going to go to Lysette's. It's fairly popular but I'm pretty sure one of our friends know the owner because the bouncer lets us cut the line and get in without checking out ID's." Marvin replies. 

They walk out of earshot, and I stand there contemplating my life choices right now, even though I already know what I am going to be doing.

I guess I got to get ready to go to a club.

♤♡◇♧

Even though I didn't tell my mom where I was going, I am pretty sure she could guess and was trying to get me to stay home all night.

She even made sure I had dinner before I left the house. 

So, to put it lightly, I was just a little bit late.

To say the least, when I walked in and saw Ryan dancing on another girl, one of whom I didn't know, I was fairly jealous. And also fairly turned on. 

RYAN'S POV

If he thinks I didn't see him come into the club that I own and immediately have eyes on me and my new... friend... and continue to look once he got himself a booth to sit at, he is severely wrong.

NIKOLAI'S POV

I watch as they dance with each other for another couple of minutes until Ryan whispers something in her ear and they both disappear off into the bathroom. 

By the first minute they are gone, I am thanking my mother for teaching me the meaning of self-control. 

Five more minutes after that, Ryan comes out looking perfect as ever.