007

RYAN'S POV

After I had finally finished hacking into the system, which was secure, don't get me wrong, but not secure enough, I deleted the footage and replaced it with a loop of some footage before. I then made all of my tracks untraceable and logged out of my laptop.

Then, I just kinda laid there.

I didn't do anything.

I didn't even think at all, which is wierd because my mind is never quiet from my thoughts.

I realize, though, that I should probably hide weapons as the first thing to do. So, that's what I do.

I walk around my room hiding them in odd places. Between the bed frame and the mattress are some throwing knives, behind my nightstand and dresser is a gun and some extra magazines, and I placed some smaller useful things in books with their spine hollowed out. Lock picks, sedative, and some Ibuprofen.

In my closet, I picked a floorboard that was creaky off the floor and shoved my underground outfit in there, which I basically just wear in the underground unless I am going undercover on missions. There was also some weapons in case I needed to be quick.

In the bathroom, I put some knives in the hollow doorframe and some more knives in a first aid kit.

I like knives.

After all of that work, I collapsed on my bed. I was really and excited to take a nap.

And then, I was interrupted by one of my twins barging in the room. I lift my head up just enough to see that it wasn't one, but both. 

Oh.

Joy.

"You guys better learn how to fucking knock or else I will throw a knife at you." I raise my eyebrow at both of my brothers who decided to make themselves comfy on my L shaped couch in my room. They seem completely unbothered by my threat. "I am not fucking joking." 

Rudy nods his head. "Oh, yeah, we know. We actually came in here because we wanted to talk about the family." 

I sigh heavily before I sit up all the way so I can see them. "It was simple to figure out, really. Xavier and Matteo are hyper-active golden retrievers like Rico. Xavier is a hot head. Christopher is a doctor. Lorenzo is their mother figure. Alessandro is a second father figure I suppose, but he seems like he is busy with work often. Marco though. Something about Marco makes me want to-"

"Your mother instincts are being instinctual to Marco!?" I was cut off by a gasp and excited jabbering from Rico.

I turn my attention from floor to send a glare to Rico. He looks excited and shocked for some reason and Rudy, although his expression is guarded, like always, I can see the shock in his eyes.

 I sigh heavily before I continue. "Rico, you are correct. I don't know why but I can tell something happened and he seemed kind of cut off from the rest of the family, don't you think?" I pause because I am not really expected much of an answer. "Oh, Rico, by the way, I thought you would want to know I got rid of the footage of the porch. However, I want you to go in and strengthen their cyber security because although it was difficult to get in and it took me a while, it also wasn't the most secure." 

"Thank you for doing that Ry. I appreciate it a lot. I will make sure to go in there and strengthen some key points." Rico stands up and gives me a hug, which I return.