011

RYAN'S POV

By the end of the second period, there have been countless rumors that have been spread around the school of 'the new kids', Rico somehow convinced our psychology teacher that he only spoke Greek, and I had to prevent Rudy from getting into two different fights. Both of which were because some guys 'looked at me wrong'. 

So now, I am watching the final seconds of the class period tick by so that I can finally get out of any non-educational classes, besides, of course, my fourth period which is a senior class. When I tell you I am not excited...

RING

Finally.

Rico and I both grab out bags and bolt out of the room to get as far away as possible. But, not before Rico says, "Αντίο δάσκαλε, ελπίζω να έχετε ένα καλό υπόλοιπο της ημέρας σας!"

(Goodbye teacher, hope you have a good rest of your day!)

I know what you must be thinking.

No, he truly couldn't be bothered to learn the name of the teacher.

As we were walking down the hall, we saw our older brothers. They were all surrounded by girls fondling over them and guys that looked like football jocks talking to them. I make eye contact with each of them and raise my eyebrow, however, I don't stick around long enough to see their reactions. 

We finally get to the quiet corner where our lockers were. It seemed like where our lockers were, the other four near us were abandoned or just weren't being used. I mean, I'm okay with that because it means less people I have to put up with. 

"Hey Rudy." I greet as I go into my locker to put my books down. I grab my P.E. clothes from there and bundle them up into a ball. Surprisingly, the fancy rich kid school doesn't have any uniform policy, so as long as you can do the exercise then they said it would be fine. So, the clothing I brought was some black yoga pants and a t-shirt I stole from Rudy which is a couple sizes too big for me. 

In response to my greeting, Rudy nods at me and gets his own gym clothes. Rico has somehow already gotten all of his clothing and put his books away, so I start leading them to the gymnasium since the dumbasses don't know the way. 

We split up into the locker room and I change in twenty seconds in a corner, and I am almost positive that none of the other girls saw. I go to the locker I was assigned in here and throw my normal clothing in there before locking it. 

I walk back out of the bathroom to see both my brothers waiting to me. Rudy sends me a look that seems to say 'bitch you could not have taken any slower' while Rico just looks excited to be there. 

I Smile innocently to Rudy and flip him off. 

We walk into the gymnasium just as everyone else starts to form a semi-circle around what I assume to be our teacher. She looks young, but if I had to guess she was probably in her mid-thirties. "Alright class. Today we are going to be working on our abdomen." As she says this the group groans in a chorus. I just look to my brothers and shrug. "After that," she continues ignoring the protesting students, "you will run four laps around the gymnasium and then you have free time." Everyone seems to perk up a bit at this one.

She told us that we all had to do five sets of twenty crunches. 

I do more crunches in a row then that. 

I turn towards my twins to see they are already looking at me. "How about instead of doing sets we just do one hundred in a row and then we can start running. Might save us time plus we can subtly tell everyone here we are better than them." I can see a devious smirk come onto Rudy's face and Rico nods his head excitedly. "Okay Rico you first since you will probably need the break between crunches and the laps more than us."