014

A.N. The first thing that I would like to do is to thank everyone who had been voting, commenting, adding my story their lists, and even reading. Because of all of you, Triplets has over 5k readers! That is honestly crazy to me. When I had first started writing this it was because nobody was doing what I wanted to see and read so I decided to do it myself and now I am sitting here typing this while being teary eyed because I opened Wattpad today to 100+ notifications and almost double the amount of reads I had last time I checked. So, again, thank you very much, everyone!

Anyways, this chapter is special because I thought that maybe Ryan should make a friend.

RYAN'S POV:

Today was the day I was finally going to explore the woods in the backyard. 

I have wanted to do so for a while now, I just haven't gotten time to do it until now, because everyone is doing their own thing. 

I quickly pull on a pair of workout pants with pockets and the loose long sleeve since the fall is starting to make is cold now. I then put on some joggers and start packing my bag.

My bag was a normal backpack, with normal things. 

Watter bottles, first aid kit, granola bars, knives, a gun, extra ammo...

Okay.

Maybe everything isn't normal to have...

Anyways, I grab my earbuds as well as my phone before I start walking out of my room, down the stairs, and outside to the back yard. 

When I reach the beginning of the woods, I am suddenly glad that I decided to bring a first aid kit because it doesn't look like anyone has been through the woods in years. I will definitely end up with some type of injury after today. Even if it is just a couple of scratches from the trees. 

When I was a kid and we lived in France, we used to have a small pond in the backyard. Behind the pond was a small number of trees, but we all used to call it the forest and the lake. 

Granted, the pond was much too small for us to actually swim in, and it was disgusting in every which way, we loved it. And we did swim in it. The nice woman who ran the orphanage, Susan, would always scold us for going in there when we weren't meant to.

The small forest, however, was what we could be in for hours. Most of us played hide and seek as well as tag in the woods. We learned how to climb trees and make things out of the sticks we found. I remember my twins and I decided we were going to make a covering with sticks so we could sleep out there when Susan refused to give us a cookie. It rained that night, and we ran inside immediately. 

Many people came to the orphanage and wanted to adopt one of my twins or I.

But that was the problem.

They only wanted one of us, and I wasn't about to let that happen.

We begged Susan to let us never get adopted without all three of us going out of the system at the same time to the same place. 

She only agreed if we picked up on extra chores and started to care for the babies.

We quickly accepted the offer.

Then I, as well as a ton of other girls, were kidnapped from the orphanage.

I still don't know how they got in.

Shortly after I was kidnapped Susan had found my twins a home.

Arlo.

My younger brothers quickly enlisted Arlo's help to get me out of the French Mafia.