Friends

Emma's pov
  We were building fences. We would place them and them beat them in the ground to rap the wire around it. It was so fucken hot today.
  "Hey, me and the boys are going to the bar after work and we would want to know if your coming." Lloyd asked.
  "Uh, shit um I am not sure." I say I don't really like being around drunk people anymore.
   "Oh come on we will have a few beers and play some cards." He says.
   "Ok, sure yeah." I say.
____________________________________________

I took a shower and changed. We piled in the trucks again and rip was driving.
  "Didn't figure you were coming." I say to rip.
  "I have to watch my cowboys,that's my job. I also could say the same about you."He says keeping his eyes on the road
   "I convinced her." Lloyd said from the back.
   "Hmm." Rip says back. When we got there I sat at the bar and told Lloyd I would play cards later. Sitting at the bar I started panicking again.
   "You mind if I sit?" Rip said the same way he said a few days ago.
   "Uh hmm, no go ahead." I say my breathing kinda messed up. Rip just looked at me. My eyes meet his and I felt something. For some reason it felt like he just understood me and I understood him. Like we felt the same pain. That's all I could see in his eyes, they also said I am sorry. He didn't ask if I was ok, I think because he knew I wasn't. He ordered two drinks and set one next to me. I didn't like this, I felt like rip just saw my whole life.
   "Here drink." He says calmly.
   "Uh thanks Rip I think I am gonna go play cards now." I say standing up and turning the corner after I was out of his sight I went into the bathroom. Fuck fuck fuck I say to myself. Trying to calm my breathing down. Rip doesn't know, it's impossible that he would. Maybe he just noticed something was wrong.
  "Jesus, he's not here anymore." I say so quietly to myself. After calming down I walked to the card table.
   "Deal me in?" I ask
   "Hell yeah sit." Ryan says. I see rip out of the corner of my eye leaning on a post and watching us play. After a few rounds and me winning. I stood up to go back tk the bar. I was kinda expecting rip to come ask me if he could sit there. But he didn't he just sat across the bar beer In hand. I walked outside to have a cigarette.
    "You know I can't keep my cowboys safe when your walking walking all round." Rip says leaning next to me.
    "I'll be fine." I say back taking a puff. He was chewing on a toothpick.
     "Tough one huh?"
      "Yep tough as I can be I guess. I think you should probably watch those idiots before you watch me." I say referring to the rest of the cowboys. Rip nodded
     "Let me know if you need anything." He says opening the door.
     "I will." About 3 minutes after rip left some guy came up to me.
    "Oh sweetheart, who did that to your face, let me kill em." He said.
    "I don't remember." I say trying to blow him off.
     "Hmm come her let me make it better." He grabbed my arm.
    "Fuck you." I say running him back through the door.

____________________________________________
Rips pov
   Just sitting watching the cowboys I see Emma run though the door with some guy. He swung at her. I Immediately threw my beer down and run up to him swinging. The boys noticed and now everyone was fighting someone. After breaking everyone up we ran outside to the trucks. Emma was bleeding.
    "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT." I yelled getting into the truck.
     "He tried fucken me, I really didn't want fucked." She says spitting blood out the window.

____________________________________________
Emma pov

   "God damn kid all you do is get into trouble." Lloyd said.
    "Well ,fuck if everyone just leaved me the fuck alone." I say back.
    "No fighting I fucken said." Rip said.
    "Well hell rip your the one who fucken punched the shit out of the guy." I said " I had it under control."
     "No one fights yellowstone and gets away with it." He says sternly. I shake my head and look out the window.
     "Fuck all I do Is get beat." I say very lowly.
     "What, We need to fucken talk when we getting back." He says
     "Great I love getting scolded. " I say.
     He looks back at Lloyd. He slams on the breaks and we stop.
     "Let's go." He says stepping out. " Lloyd's drive the truck back. He and Emma are going for a walk."
     "Hell no I ain't walking back from here." I say fight it.
     " let's take a walk." He says. I look back at Lloyd and he nodded.
     "He won't hurt you, might fire you." Lloyd says. I hopped out of the truck. It was dark. As Lloyd drove away, I had no idea where we were.