Diner

A month later Mr. Dutton has packed up and moved back to the ranch. Me and rip are very close and keep getting closer hes doing exactly what he said he would hes waiting. Me, Mr Dutton and rip had to take a horse to an Auction. After we dropped the horse off we had to go meet the sheiff at a diner. We pulled up and rip stopped all 3 of us.
   " no one's eating." We all turned around.
   "What do you have in the truck?" I asked.
    "A rifle and a pistol." Mr Dutton says.
    "Shit all right plan, I go in and I distract them intill you to can come in and take care of them. " I say.
    "Hell no, what if they kill you on the spot." Rip says.
     "You better be quick then cowboy, remember I got a gun to." I say pointimg to my ankle, walking off towards the door, I knew rip was going to be pissed about this later. I open the door and they all yelled at me to get sit.
   "Who the fuck are you?" The man asked. Pointing a gun in my face.
    "I just wanted breakfast." I say.
   "Are you with those fucken cowboys?" He says flipping my hat off my head.
   "What cowboys?" I say acting scared. We could see rip walking.
    "He's back the cowboys back." I start to reach for the gun on my ankle. I hear Mr Dutton say hey and start shooting. I shot the man infront of me and rip smashed the window pulling the other man through. One of the guys took a hostage. Rip came inside and we all had our guns up.
  "You see him rip?" Mr Dutton asked.
    "Yes sir." He says back.
    "When ever your ready." Rip shoots the guy in the foot and me and Mr Dutton light him up. The police and news crew showed up about 7 minutes later. Mr Dutton was taking an interview and me and rip were standing In the back. After driving back home I walking into the bunkhouse.
   "Theres our TV star." Colby says.
    "You 3 were all over the news." Ryan said after. Rip opened the door.
    "Emma were taking a walk now." He says walking back out. I follow him.
    "What the actual fuck were you thinking." He says
    "I am fine rip." I said back.
    "Not what I asked." He said.
    "We saved them, didn't we."
    "You almost died."
     "So did you." He was quiet for a minute."Rip......"
     "What?"
      "The news, we were on TV, rory always watches the news."
      "But he's in Colorado I thought."
     "Rip he said he knows where I am, maybe he's here in Montana and now." I start to panic.
    "Hey hey no no we will be fine ok." He says. The boys all walk out.
    "Yall wanna cowboy Joust." Jake asks.
     "Yeah give us a minute." Rip say and the all walk to the round pin.
     "I will look into were he is ok." Rip said. "Go take your mind off it." I shake my head and go grab my rope. I was up against walker and I got his feet and he fell. He stood up and laughed.
   "You got lucky." He says. We were doing a tournament type thing just for fun. It was me and teeter to see who would win.
   "This is bullshit." Colby says.
    "Yall just mad you lost." Teeter says. We went and she got me and I fell. I stood up and high fived her.

____________________________________________
Rip pov.
  Watching Emma play around she was happy. I couldn't let that asshole get to her . She was to happy and meand to much to me. I love her to much, to lose her. She deserves the world, and I hope to give that to her when's she ready. She walked over to me.
   "Hey you, you still Mad at me." She said.
    "Yes I am." I say back.
    "Hmm, when will you be not mad at me, because I wanna watch the stars." We have been doing that every chance we got just like the first night we did it. I woukd bring a blanket we would go out to the same spot and she would lay on me intill she feel asleep. The boys didn't question it. I loved doing it with her we would talk and talk but somehow we both just need the silence.
   "I think that would make up for it." I say.
   "Meet you there baby." I went and got the blanket and saw her standing by the tree I set it down and I sat against it. She layed out in my lap.
____________________________________________
Emma's pov.
  His belt buckle on my back has gotten to be something I needed, if I didn't feel it for a long time I would miss it.
   "I am just scared to lose you darlin." Rip said. I sat up and crawled next to him.
    "I am scared to lose you to." I say. "Rip what if rory comes for me."
     "I'll fucken kill him." Rip says. There was a long pause.
    "You know, your belt buckle has kinda become a comfort thing for me." I say.
   "What do you mean?"
    "I mean feeling you belt buckle on my back."
     "Ah I see."
     "Rip I know you would never hurt me."
    "Never darlin." I looked at him. He's blue eyes staring back at me. I started to close the space between us. He reached his hand up to my cheek, and I put my hands on his chest. Are lips touched and he deepened the kiss. I pulled back and rested on his shoulder. My leg lied across his belt and I started to drift to sleep.