recognized me

Rips pov.
    "Lloyd come here." I say.
    "Whats up." He says back.
    "I need to talk to you about Emma. "
     "I knew you to had a thing."
     "What no, you know all the medical records right."
     "Yeah."
     "It's not rodeo, it's abuse."
     "Holy shit."
     "Yeah and her being on the TV her ex know we're she is I asked around and he is in Montana, just two county's over."
     "You want Me to go after him?"
     "No, I don't want her knowing she's in danger."
     "You should tell her."
      "I know just watch her ok I don't want her alone ever."
      "I can do that." Lloyd walks away, and I call Emma over.

____________________________________________
Emma's pov.
   Rip just called me over.
  "Emma, don't be scared ok, but I asked around and rorys two county's over." My knees got weak and I started to fall. Rip caught me and took me around the corner.
   "He knows where I am he....he....is coming for me I...I....he gonna kill me." I studder.
    "Calm down, we don't know if he is here for you."
     "Rip he has nothing in Montana, but me."
     "You still have the gun on you right?"
    "Yeah I do."
     "Ok good, good." Rip says and is just sitting here hugging me. "I won't let anything happen to you." His voice helps me stop panicking.
     "I told Lloyd." He says.
      "Ok."
     "Your not mad?"
      "No because Lloyd can keep me safe, I also know he won't look at me differently." I say.
      "I told him I don't want to see you alone."
    "Good."

____________________________________________

   It was a few days later and I went out to Feed horses, I could see rip watching me from up the hill, and I could see Lloyd watching from the bunkhouse. I felt safe even though I was being watched. I laughed to myself.

____________________________________________
Flashback.
   The night I left.
      Rory had done it he pushed me to my last straw, he had beaten me one to many times, took me long enough to man up and leave. The whole day I was slowly and careful packing things. When rory was asleep I made my run for it. I tiptoe through the house and got out the front door. I ran I just ran, as far as I could.  I saw head lights and hitched a ride from some nice lady who took me to a bus stop. I took the bus stop to and airport. Then I took a plane to Montana. Found myself a bar and drank. Till some tall cowboy came and found me.

____________________________________________
Current day.
  Little did I know that if I told that very cowboy he couldn't sit by me at a bar I wouldn't be here. I didn't think I was capable of love again. But I think rip did it he proved me wrong. I love him