Rory

I was out feeding the horses. I could see rip watching me again it became a morning thing. I hear a truck skid up behind me. I turn and get knocked in the head, I was shuffled into the truck. I see rip running down the hill gun drawn. The truck pulls off. I didn't see who did it but I could almost know it was rory. I here shots being fired.

____________________________________________
Rips pov.
    "LLOYD GET IN THE FUCKEN TRUCK." I yell. Lloyd runs over and jumps in.
    "Who the fuck was that?"
     "Emma's fucken ex."
     "Shit. " I stepped on the gas following the truck. Lloyd leans out the window with the gun taking shots. The truck was going fucken fast and I was almost right behind it.
    "Fucken hit him" Lloyd says.

____________________________________________
Emma's pov.
   I reached for my ankle gun and shot through the windshield. I try shooting again and I hit him this time I can tell by the Groaning.
   "You fucken bitch I told you this would happen." Rory says.
     "Fuck you." I say back crying. We got spun out. Rory got out and ran around to the back opening the door and shooting at me. He hits me in the stomach. I hear a bunch of gun shots and see rory fall. I see rip run to the truck.
   "Fuck, fuck,fuck." He says. He picks me up and carry me to there truck.
    "Get her to a hospital, I'll take care of this." Lloyd yells.
     "Ahhhh rip, ow it hurts." Rip starts to drive. He called someone.
     "Sir I really need your help right now I will explain later but fuck I need a fucken chopper of something."
     "Where are you?"
     "Uh paster 9. "
       "Alright, meet it in pastor 12."
      "Yes sir." He hangs up. "Hey keep your eyes open. Keep em open."
       "Ahh."
        "Hey Emma I love you." Rip says. "Don't die on me." I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I could hear the helicopter. Rip drifted through the field and came to a stop. He lifted me out of the truck.

____________________________________________
Rips pov.
   I run with the guys to the helicopter and we all get in.
   "Keep presser on it." The first doctor said. I pushed down on the wound. They gave her a oxygen mask.
    "Were losing her." The second doctor said.
    "Shit." I whispered to myself.
    "Starting chest compressions." He says. Trying to stop her from dying.
    "I need you to try and pinch the wound, do you know what that means?"
    "Yes I do." I says grabbing the tool from the doctor. I was able to stop the wound from gushing blood. We landed at the hospital and they got her onto a bed. We all ran away from the landing zone and into the doors. I stopped and watch the run to surgery. I know I wasn't supposed to be here so I walked outside and sat on a bench. I saw John walking up and he sat next to me I was covered in blood.
   "Explan." He says and I tell him everything.

____________________________________________
Emma's pov.
    I stir awake in a place I don't know. I look up to see John Dutton sitting next to me.
  "Well fuck." He says.
   "What day is it?" I ask. "Where's rip?" 
    "It been a week and Rips at the ranch."
   "I am guessing you know."
   "Yes I do, and I am sorry."
   "Yeah me to, is he dead?"
    "Yes he is and taken care of."
    "Am I gonna be ok?"
    "You will doctor said you will heal fine, a certain man has been very worried for you."
    "Yeah I wanna see him."
     "You will, you have a thing?"
    "Umm yes sir we do."
     "Well anyone that means something to rip, means so to me mainly before your the only one that means something, it's a very special place."
     "Yes sir."
      "Your medical bills have been taken care of. That's for protecting my ranch and because you didn't desire any of that, not that it makes up for it."
      "Thank...thank you sir."
       "A truck will be sent for you."
      "I still have a job?"
      "Of course you do." He says. "Get some rest."

   3 hours later after the doctor ran a bunch of tests and told me I could go home they said a truck was outside for me, they pushed me out in a wheel chair and as soon as I got outside I stood up. I was used to the hospital. I see a one familiar cowboy leaning on a truck.
  "Rip." I say he looks up excited.
   "Darlin." He runs up and hugged me.
  "HI baby." I say back.
   "Holy shit I have missed you."
   "It's only been a week." I laughed.
    "To fucken long." He says still hugging me.
    "Hey baby, I love you to." I say.
     "Are you sure your ready?"
     "I have never been more ready for anything." We kissed.
     "I love you." He said.
      "Well then Emma would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
      "Of fucken course." I say and he laughed.
      "Let's get you home Darlin." He said opening my door.