Time

I have been around the yellowstone Dutton ranch for almost 3 months now, I have learned that they are my family. The wranglers and I were building a new barn. I saw Mr. Dutton and rip ride up.
   "How the yell did she get up there?" Mr Dutton asked.
    "I have no Idea sir." They were referring to teeter who was one the fucken roof. "Teeter how the hell did you get up there?" Rip yelled.
   "Well I climbed up on Ryan shoulders. I am like a God damn little spider." She says back.
    "Was that fucken English." Mr Dutton asked.
    "No sir it was Texas." Rip said back.
    "And which wrangler are you keeping with you?" Mr Dutton asked.
   "I would like Jake to stay at this barn and Probably Emma to stay with the ranch we will ride up to camp every morning." Rip said.
   "Alright, Cowboys come here." Mr Dutton yelled. We were almost done with the barn we all set our stuff down and walked over.
   "Ok, Jake your staying at this barn and Emma your staying the the bunkhouse, you will ride up with rip every morning Lloyd get the tents ready where camping."
   "Hell yeah some real cowboy shit." Lloyd said.
    "Uh sir. Do you mind if I leave I have a rodeo to catch." Jimmy asked.
    "I don't pay you enough?" Mr Dutton asked.
    "No sir you do I just." Jimmy explained.
    "How bout this we all go to the rodeo." Mr Dutton said.
    "Teeter, Colby stay back, get some work done." Rip says. He starts to wall off.
    "am I in trouble?" I ask rip.
    "What no, no your not."
    "Ok I was just making sure staying with you was not a punishment."
     "No, Its just in case, I mean you can stay up there if you want."
     "I agree it's better for me to be with you." I say back.

____________________________________________

  Getting ready to go to the rodeo, the last time I was at one..... I need to go talk to rip .
   "Rip I am not sure if I wanna go." I say to him after knocking on his door.
    "Why, what happened?"
    "The last time I was at a rodeo I meet rory and I don't want to have a stupid panic attack." I say.
     "Listen I will be right there with you." He says.
    "But I hate that you have to pretty much babysit me I feel bad for you." I say.
   " no no its not babysitting, I like spending time with you, and Don't mind it at all." He says.
   "Fine I will meet you at the trucks." I say walking out of his house.  After driving to the rodeo and getting our spot. We all sat down, everyone but Lloyd and Jake, thet went with Jimmy to go get him ready. I could feel it start to happen. Rip looked over at me and noticed. He very carefully do no one would see grabbed my hand. He was holding my hand, it brought me back down. His hand had calluses and they were rough, but at the same time they were warm. It was Jimmys turn and we went, he won and come up to sit down with us.
   "Congrats jimmy." I say.
    "Yeah kid good job, me and Emma are gonna go grab beers." Rip says. He stood up and I followed I patted Jimmy on the shoulder passing by him.
   "You know people are going to start thinking we are dating." I say to rip.
    "Hmm, let em." He says back.
    "I know, I know I am like pretty and stuff but you're like always around me." I joke.
    "You are pretty, and I think your always around me." Rip says back. I am sure my cheeks turned red.
   "What you never been called pretty?" Rip jokes.
    "Uh no I haven't." I was blushing and he could tell.
    "Wait really?"
    "Yeah."
     "Holy shit your gorgeous, and I can't believe no one has told you that, they must have all been fucken blind." He says and I laughed.
    "Thanks rip." I say smiling. "You know teeter already thinks you like me."
    "Who says I don't." Rip says back.
    "No like, you like wanna Date me."
    "And my statement still stands who says I dont." I blush more. "Come on." He says as we go back to everyone else. Rip just.. I don't even know what just happen, and all I could do Is smile.