text.

Me and Jimmy had to run into town. We were picking up supplies for the ranch. I had my phone on me and we finally got service. It was late in the day.
  "You think  we can get back before dinner?" Jimmy asked.
    "Jimmy it's 6 o clock no because dinner has already happened." I say back. Jimmy went back into the store to get something so I finally checked my phone. The text read. I am coming for you bitch. I told you this would happen. I know where you are. Your dead. Shit shit shit. I blocked him in everyway. But I didn't block his fucken friend. Shit. Rory can't really know where I am. Jimmy walked back out.
  "What's wrong?" Jimmy asked.
   "Nothing, why?" I questioned lying to his face. Driving back I was terrified and keep checking my phone. Getting back Jimmy went back to the bunkhouse I told him I was just smoking a cigarette. I run up to rips house. And knocked on the door. He still had his chaps on from the days work.
   "Emma, what's wrong?" He asked
   "He....my phone....he text...he said he knows where I am."
   "Hey breathe." He says. "Come in, ok whats happening?"
   "Rory he text me and he say he know where I am."
   "Let me see the phone." I give it to rip and he takes it outside and smashes it.
    "RIP WHAT THE FUCK"
     "He could be tracking it." I nodded and he takes his chaps off and his coat off he also sets down his hat. "Is there any real way he could know where you are?"
     "I don't know, maybe I mean, I didn't tell anyone where I was going, I got up and left In the middle of the night." He says.
    "Shit. Ok I mean your probably safer on the ranch then anywhere else, cause not one of them cowboys will not stand up for you."
    "I am scared rip."
     "I know, I know." He says rubbing my arm. "Listen to me, no one. I mean no one will touch you I swear." I nodded.
     "You promise?"
     "Emma I beat the shit out of my father trying to protect my family from abuse, I was to late then I will not lose someone else to it." He says.
   "I am going to try to get some rest." I say.
   "Will you be able to?" He asked
    "No, but hell, if I don't get back the bunkhouse will worry."
    "Darlin, are you sure." He asked.
    "Yes rip."
     "I'll walk you there." We walk down to the bunkhouse and rip hands me a gun and ankle holster.
    "Keep it on you, at all times." I put the holster on and put the gun in.
    "Rip, thank you." I say shutting the door to the bunkhouse.
    "That was a long ass cigarette." Ryan said.
    "I smoked more then one dumbass." I snap back.

____________________________________________

The next morning I got up. Rip made me feel safe and not worried to much about it. Because I truly trust him. This place, these people, rip they make me feel safe and for a long time I don't fear rory because of this. I think I realized I have feelings for rip, not because of rory but because rip is the first man to every stick up for me, he is good looking and I love his personality. But I can't I can't because I don't think I am capable.