CHAPTER TWO, lets go to the beach beach

CHARLESTON WAS AS BEAUTIFUL as it was advertised. Our plane arrived in South Carolina at seven-thirty at night. Right as the sun set! It was so pretty. Maggie rushed us to baggage claim Worried we were going to miss our uber.

Update: we didn't. Surprise. Surprise.  

The driver picked us up in a white sudan. Paige, Allison, and I sat in the back. Aaliyah, Maggie, and Nika in the middle. Azzi in the front. I rested my head on Paige's shoulder and had my legs on Allison's lap.

Eventually Paige moved my legs so that they were resting on her instead of Allison. I couldn't tell which was more comfortable. Actually, I couldn't care less. The closer to Paige the better.

God, I missed her. Maybe I should just not go back to college and live with Paige for the rest of my life.

Joking!

Maybe.

THE HOUSE IS ON THE BEACH! Literally right on the beach. Like, I could step onto the porch and feel sand on my feet. Do you think if I just refused to leave they would kick me out? Probably. Still gonna try.

Update: Paige said she would stay with me and we could live here forever and ever. Like our own little fairytale.

"Okay! Okay! We're here, can we go to the beach now?" Paige held my hand as I dragged her through the house. While she dragged both of our suitcases behind her on the hardwood floor. We got into the house first so that means we get to pick whichever room I want! Or we want I mean.

The rooms were almost as pretty as the outside of the house. Me and Paige's room was blue and white colored. If Abigail was here she would freak out because of how "aesthetic" it was. She likes to name some random words and add aesthetic to the end. Ugh! Now I miss Abigail! I'll just call her later.

"We have to unpack first Lila." Paige said, falling against the queen sized bed. Not a bunk bed. Darn. There's less space to be apart in a twin bed. Frown. "We can unpack later!" I exclaimed. I knew she wasn't any more than two feet away from me but I had to get my point across. I think she got it.

I quickly rummaged through my suitcase, searching for my bathing suits. Me, Alli and Mags all went bikini shopping right before leaving for connecticut so we were all stocked up. "Found it!"

Paige watched amusedly from the bed as I pulled out my light blue triangle suit. I only brought triangles because I didn't want different tan lines all over my body from being in the sun all day long.

"Can we go now?" Paige raised her eyebrows, looking from my face to the bathing suit resting in my hands. "Oh right, I should probably change;" I rushed off to the bathroom to put the suit on. "and you should too!" I called back as an afterthought. 

I left the door open, not really body conscious when it came to being around my girlfriend. Me and Paige have changed in front of each other before. She got dressed in the bedroom while I changed in the bathroom.

I tied the strings around my neck but couldn't reach my hands around my back to connect the ties in the back. "Paige!"

She responded immediately, eagerly racing into the bathroom like she had won the lottery. "Yes my beautiful, wonderful, girlfriend whose wearing a very very small bathing suit?" I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed her away from where she was standing close.

"Can you tie my bathing suit?" I turned around so that my bare back was now facing her. "Do I have to?"

No.

Delilah stop.

"Yes."

I handed her the bathing suit straps. Paige laughed and rested one hand on my back while the other made a bow. Holy shmoly guacamole. Hands. Hands. Hands. I love my girlfriend. I should get one of those shirts. You know, the ones that are like knock off "I love New York shirts except they say "I love my girlfriend" I'll buy it when we get back from the beach.

I turned around to face her once she was done. "You look pretty." She smiled down at me. Cheeks turning a light shade of red at my complement. "You do too." She placed her hands on my waist.

I wrapped my arms around her neck. We just stood like that for a few seconds. She leaned down to connect our lips with a small smile. "You guys ready to go?" Allison came bursting into the room.

Paige groaned and leant down so that she could. hit her head against my shoulder in frustration. She wasn't the biggest fan of getting interrupted. "Twenty minutes?" Both Allison and I both raised our eyebrows at her. Twenty minutes was way to long for just a kiss. OH! oh.

"Please?" I asked. Allison shook her head. "You guys disgust me, lets go." Paige groaned, grabbing my hand hard enough to pull me out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my beach bag and a few towels. "Lets go to the beach beach," Me and Paige both hummed the beat of starships by Nicki Minaj as we left the house. We met Maggie, Allison, Nika, Azzi and Aaliyah in the car. They seemed to be having a pretty heated conversation as we got in.

Allison and Azzi both looked amused while Maggie and Aaliyah both looked fed up. Nika just looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there. "I'm just saying! We rented a house with six rooms for a reason. Everyone should get their own room. There's no need for you guys to share."

Oh.

Now I understand the fed up expressions. "Me and Lilah are sharing a room?" Paige furrowed her eyebrows. Oh Paige, please don't get involved. "Thats different." Aaliyah said waving Paige off. Maggie threw her hands up in exasperation. "How?!"

Here goes the raising voices again. "Paige and Delilah are practically married, them sharing a room isn't weird." Paige hid her smile as she started the car. She reached her hand out so that it rested on my bare thigh before turning the music up to tune out the arguing in the back seat.

lilah.sinclair posted to her story!

sinclair posted to her story!