CHAPTER FOUR, is pasta to much to ask for?

WE WENT OUT TO DINNER AFTER the beach. Do you ever just crave a food and until you eat it it won't leave your brain? Yeah. That was me right now.

 Ever since we left the beach I had been complaining about wanting pasta. 

No idea why. Just the only food that sounded remotely good right now. 

Paige found a nice italian place by our rental so now we were forcing everyone else to go there for dinner. #powercouple 

We stopped at the house for at least two hours so everyone could get ready. Some taking more time than others. 

Cough cough Maggie, Allison and I. You know? I'm kind of offended. All these basketball players make fun of us for taking long getting ready but in the end why does it matter. 

They're just haters. 

I JUST WANT MY PASTA!

Is that really to much for a girl to ask for?

We ate at an italian restaurant on the beach called "slice of italy" Sounds cheesy I know but it had some of the best pasta i've ever had in my life. 

Now you're probably wondering "lilah, what do you mean, some of the best pasta, you only had your own?" Well you would be wrong, random person. I had mine AND half of Paiges. Now my bowl was empty and so was Paige's meaning both of my meals were finished.

 Frown. 

I was looking out the window. The sun was setting over the water and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Well, besides my wonderful girlfriend sitting next to me. 

She was definitely the most beautiful thing I have and always will see. 

Don't tell her I said that. It'll boost her ego too much. 

"Lilah, so far has Charleston lived up to your hype?" Allison asked. Leaning up on her elbows, smiling. 

"Totally! We're about to be sophomores, let's make this the best summer yet!" I said smiling excitedly, leaning into Paige who had her arm wrapped around the back of my chair. 

I could hear her laughing at me from my side but who cares. Let me have my high school musical moment.

"What's tomorrow's plans?" Maggie asked after giving me a high five. At least I have Mags to support me and my summer plan. 

"Beach." Me and Allison said at the same time.

 "There's a public basketball court not that far from the house, we could go and show up some teenage boys." Aaliyah offered, both Paige and Nika agreed eagerly. 

"And Plato's closet." Maggie added. 

"So, we all go to the beach in the morning. Then we split ways and you guys go shopping and we go to the court." Paige planned out loud. 

"What time are we waking up for the beach?" Allison asked. I shrugged. "Whenever me and Paige get back from seeing the sunrise." 

I had convinced her to go with me last night while we were laying in her dorm room bed. 

Allison gasped. "Ooh! Can I-" 

"No." Paige shut her down." 

I smacked her shoulder. "Sorry Alli, maybe another morning." She nodded.  Not looking too upset. I sent Paige a look. She only shrugged and rested her hand on my thigh. 

urmomsfavpisces posted!