CHAPTER THREE, stay in your lane

Liked by paigebueckers, allisonbbooker and 213,491 others

lilah.sinclair update: never leaving

view all 412 comments

azzi.fudd photo creds!!

comment liked by lilah.sinclair

allisonbbooker ur so pretty I could kiss u lilah

paigebueckers @allisonbbooker stay in ur lane.

m.edwards literally in love with you

paigebueckers @m.edwards same

lilah.sinclair @m.edwards i love you more!!

"CAN WE GO IN NOW?" This was my third time asking. Everyone was unpacking their own beach bags so no one was ready to go in. I had began unpacking as soon as I saw the beach. Plus: all I had to unpack was my beach towel. So now I was sitting on it, watching as everyone else unpack. 

Paige was helping Maggie with setting up the umbrella. I didn't understand why we needed it but whatever. Wasn't it the point of being at the beach to be in the sun. "I have a question?" Allison looked up from her phone. She was sitting next to me on my towel. 

She wasn't talking to me though. "How come when Maggie comments "Literally in love with you" she gets "same" but when I comment something like that I get "stay in your lane."" I withheld a laugh as Paige only shrugged as a response. 

"Ready to go in?" She asked, turning around to face me, not sparing Allison a glance. YAY! "Of course!!" I stood up quickly. Grabbing Paige's hand and dragging her towards the ocean. The water was warm like bath water. To be expected considering how hot it was outside. 

I made Paige jump the waves with me until we got so deep that my head was the only thing visible above the water so I jumped at Paige and she held me. 

We remained like that for a while. Maggie and Aaliyah were teaching Nika and Allison how to play a beach game they would play with their family. It consisted with one person throwing the football towards the group and whoever caught it won. Or at least that's what it looked like from how far away me and Paige were. 

My legs were wrapped around her waist while Paige held me under my thighs. My head was resting on her shoulder and hers on mine. I could feel her lips lift into a small smile as I tightened my grip around her as she let the waves push us around a tad harshly. 

I was probably the most at peace as I'd ever been in my life. "Surprised you haven't mentioned my comment yet." 

I pulled away so I was facing Paige. Our faces close. "Allison doesn't actually care that much, don't worry." 

She shook her head. "I wasn't talking about that one." I furrowed my eyebrows. Which one? She only commented three times I thought. 

"Lilah, I've been telling you since we were seven that I love you but I wanted to be somewhere special to tell you how much I love you. Delilah Taylor Sinclair i'm in love with you." 

Oh. My. Gosh. 

I was sure by now I was practically a tomato. Paige wasn't really one for the sentimental stuff. I thought it would be me who said the first I love you in the romantic. My heart was beating out of my chest as I made eye contact with her again. 

"I'm in love with you too." She looked relieved. I had no idea why. There was no way in hell I would've said I didn't love her. I love Paige more than I love myself. "Even in the months away my love for you didn't change, i'll always love you, Paige." 

I tightened my wrap around hold on her neck and hugged her tightly for a few seconds. Pulling away to give her a small kiss. 

Okay, maybe it wasn't a small kiss.

lilah.sinclair posted to her story!

Liked by paigebueckers and 123 others!

A/N 

if were expecting daily updates then we need to expect short asf chapters! 

don't forget to comment!!

ily guys!