13

'So, why do we have to wear this again?' Kiara asks as she pulls her hoodie over her head and puts some sunglasses on.

'Because wether we like it or not, we're still all over the news. Tony is used by it because he was famous before this and he likes the press. But I don't and I think it's safe to assume you don't either.' Steve says as puts on a cap and some sunglasses.

'Okay. Fair enough, you win.' Kiara says as she opens the door.

'Look we just have to get dinner from for tonight, then we go right back.' Steve says as he grabs the keyes.

'And we just happen to go to one of the most crowded places with a big yellow "M" as logo.' Kiara says with a frown. 'You can safely bet that at least someone is going to regocnize us.' She says as they both walk out of the house.

'We ordered already, we just have to pick it up. Everything will be fine, I promise.' Steve says as he closes the door.

'Can we eat it up at that hill?' Kiara asks.

'Of course we can.' Steve says with a smile.

***

'This view never bores me

'This view never bores me.' Kiara says as she takes a sip from her milkshake.

'Me neither.' Steve says as he looks at Kiara.

Little does Kiara know that he isn't talking about the view, but about her. Steve promised himself that he wouldn't push her to do anything. But that doesn't change the fact that it still hurts everyday if he looks at her and all she remembers of their past, her past are pieces.

'So, this is where you came after the gym everyday?' Kiara asks as she turns her eyes to him.

'Yeah, it's very peaceful here. I always calm down whenever I see this view.' Steve says.

'How come Nick never knew that you came here? I mean, he did have you followed.'

'You'd be really suprised what they teach you in the army about shaking people.' Steve says with a chuckle.

'They also teach you that in the red room.' Kiara suddenly says, taking Steve by suprise because she never talks about it. 'Oh, I'm sorry.' Kiara quickly says when she realizes what she said.

'No, it's okay.' Steve says, reassuring her. 'You don't need to be sorry. This means your opening up.'

'How can you be so patient with me?' Kiara asks.

'Why do you ask?' Steve asks curious.

'I just really can't believe that I didn't make you crazy this past two months.'

'You could never make me crazy, Kie.' Steve says with a smile.

'Really?' She asks.

'Really.' He confirms.